Chemical Engineering jobs in South Carolina, USA – Apply for Process Engineer – Chemicals Jobs at Wood – Greenville, SC. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a experienced Chemical Engineers for their Chemicals Market Sector.
Wood is recognized globally and throughout many industries for this engineering capability. We tackle engineering projects ranging in complexity from simple to world class. Customers rely on our engineering design experience and lessons learned where we are able to provide certainty of outcome through world class project delivery.
Wood is looking for process leaders who want to join a team with a clear vision of the future and a plan for steady long-term growth. We believe our growth is fundamentally the result of our great people who support the business core values and our diversity in successfully servicing one of our key markets the Chemical Industry sector.
The engineer will join a team of process engineers designing and modifying facilities which produce chemicals, biochemicals, biofuels and related industrial products.
This position is based in the greater Greenville, South Carolina area.
- Develop and/or oversee production of PFD & P&ID’s
- Develop and/or oversee pump hydraulic calculations
- Develop and/or oversee heat exchanger sizing calculations.
- Assure quality of design documents and process deliverables
- Complete engineering tasks on EPC(m) projects
- Lead the process group efforts on medium and small projects
- Assist in developing proposal for new projects
Skills / Qualifications
- The successful candidate will have 5 – 30 years of experience
- Experience in the Consulting Industry is preferred
- Experience working with the AVEVA Engineering Suite
- A degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited school
- Professional Engineering License is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication is critical for this position
- Ability to work and excel in team environments is critical for this position
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Chemical Engineer Jobs at X-Bow Systems Inc. – Socorro, NM
- Chemical Engineering Spring Co-op (LW) Jobs at The Chemours Company – Louisville, KY
- Chemical Engineer I Jobs at KYYBA Inc – Sylmar, California
- R&D Chemical Technician Jobs at Aspen Aerogels – Northborough, MA
- Chemical Manufacturing Associate I Jobs at Nanosys – Milpitas, CA
- Chemical Process Engineer Jobs at Ashland – Texas City, TX
- Network Engineer Jobs at Apptad Inc – Tallahassee, FL
- Senior Network Engineer Jobs at Super Systems Inc (SSI) – Virginia Beach, VA
- Network Engineer I Jobs at intiGrow Staffing – Omaha, NE
- Network Engineer Jobs at HeartFlow, Inc – Redwood City, CA
See More: 1,000+ Chemical Engineering Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-usexternal.icims.com.