Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Kentucky, United States. – Apply for Process Improvement Specialist Amazon Jobs – Lexington/ Winchester, KY. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1642731
Job Title: Process Improvement Specialist.
In the Worldwide Returns & ReCommerce (WW R&R) group at Amazon, we are dedicated to ‘making zero happen’ – zero cost of returns, zero waste, and zero defects – to benefit our customers, company, and environment. We are an agile and inclusive organization that constantly innovates to create long-term value by investing in our people and our planet, not simply focusing on the bottom line.
WW R&R includes business, product, operations, data, and software engineering teams, who together manage the lifecycle of returned and damaged products. In WW R&R, you will partner across these teams to help customers discover great deals on quality used, rentals, and open box items; get the most value out of Amazon’s products; improve the customer returns experience; and reduce defects, waste, and cost in reverse logistics processes. You will be a leader, a builder, and an owner, collaborating cross-functionally with technical, operations, and business teams to design scalable and automated solutions to customer problems.
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company and in WW R&R, the Earth is our customer too. Come join us and innovate with the Amazon Worldwide Returns & ReCommerce team!
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word
· Ability to travel 15%
· Experience using analytical skills to solve operational challenges
· Experience managing multiple projects and competing priorities
· Experience using data and metrics to drive recommendations
· Track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Prior experience in a business or operations role
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Teamwork mentality and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
· Advanced Excel and Tableau skills
· UX and/or survey creation experience.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.