Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Product Manager, AFE Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1620272
Job Title: Product Manager, AFE
Key job responsibilities
Want to join a startup team building looking over Alexa experiences for customers with accessibility needs? Come join the Alexa For Everyone team to impact the feature experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge products and services for access customers.
A day in the life
As a Senior Product Manager, you will define, execute, and deliver a product roadmap that ensure an equitable experience to our access customers and deliver additional, specific value where possible. You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for team, and you will develop and shepherd product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision.
This role is inherently cross-functional — you will work closely with engineering and internal or external partners to bring features to our customers.
About the hiring group
The Alexa Accessibility team’s goal is to ensure that Alexa is accessible to customers of all abilities and bring specific value when it makes sense. Over the years, the team has design and developed key features for our customers, including Tap To Alexa (our touch interface to interact with Alexa), Alexa Captions and live Call Captioning or Show and Tell where low vision or blind users can ask Alexa on our Echo shows to identify an object by saying “Alexa, what am I holding?”
· Define and own the product strategy and vision for Alexa Accessibility
· Define roadmaps for creative, high quality, simple products.
· Develop detailed, crisp requirements and user stories to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, requirements, technical limitations, performance and operational support.
· Work closely with engineering and program management to deliver products to market.
· Drive product launches including working with marketing, executives, and other product team members.
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic and technical goals.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience working on consumer software applications or platforms.
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
· Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
· Experience in building accessible experiences for customers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical and/or product information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audience
· A Master’s Degree in Computer Science
· A history of working in start-ups and/or fast paced environments handling multiple, competing priorities
· Experience in web and voice technologies and creating compelling mobile and/or voice first experiences using these technologies
· Expertise in building accessible experiences for customers of different needs.
- Senior Packaging Engineer Amazon Jobs – Florence, KY
- Front-End Engineer, AWS Security Hub Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Principal Executive Onboarding Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Principal PM-T – Last Mile Tech Amazon Jobs – Santa Cruz, California
- Recruiter Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA
- Director, Talent Acquisition Operations Amazon Jobs – Newark, NJ
- CMMS Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager – Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Louisville, Kentucky area
- Full-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Tustin, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.