Product Manager jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for Product Manager – Career Pathing (EX) Jobs at Phenom – Ambler, PA Remote . See the Product job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We are looking for a rockstar and experienced Product Manager to join our team. Product Managers work in a high-energy, agile team environment with designers and developers overseas to execute on roadmap items for Phenom’s SaaS platform . You will interface with various customer-facing groups to drive product understanding and adoption . It’s fast-paced, and you will have personal accountability to move your product forward.
In this role, the Product Manager will drive the Career Pathing part of Employee Experience across the Phenom platform. You’ll be driving the details from beginning to end for Career Pathing, including understanding how career architectures work and how to convert that into a solution for clients for Career Pathing. You will be in the weeds in understanding how our customers operate and how that will ultimately impact the employee experience. You will also need to understand the impact of progression for employees, both front line and knowledge workers. You will be responsible for authoring epic level feature requirements as well as shepherding the story writing process with UI/UX to convey how end users may be expected to use our products and platform. You will be working closely with the product engineering team and executive team to drive the future growth of the platform and company. This role works closely with customer success, marketing, and engagement teams to drive product messaging and improvements to help shorten sales and implementation cycles. They will also work with internal analysts to review product usage data and drive adoption of the product through better documentation and improved product features.
Product managers will also be responsible for gathering customer/prospect feedback. You will be organizing your teams and conducting product interviews with customers, recruiters, hiring managers, talent acquisition executives, industry thought leaders and more to help identify the areas our platform will best serve their needs .
You will own the vision of the Employee Experience product, through careful data analysis, to decide what can make the most impact. Create your roadmap then align the teams to execute on it.
- Experience interfacing with customers and development teams
- Experience with JIRA or equivalent product development management tools
- Storytelling and vision setting skills
- Proficiency with Agile/Scrum/Kanban development methodologies
- Knowledge of the recruiting/talent acquisition industry
- Experience with skills and competencies
- Experience with career management/architecture
- Knowledge of the talent management industry
- Experience working with international teams (sales, designers, and development)
- Experience at a startup/fast-paced environment with extreme multitasking
- Background in or experience with project/product management
- Experience managing enterprise platforms that enable a suite of products
- Experience building self serve tools that simplify technical configuration and implementation process
- 4+ years of relevant industry work experience
Expectations and Tasks: Build strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
Curiosity – We are creating something entirely new. You’ll need to be able to let your curiosity drive you with an open mind.
Intensity – You’ll be put in a position to succeed, but you’ll need to drive yourself. This is a hard job and long hours are needed, but an immensely rewarding one.
Flexibility – We move fast, and things change often. Be open to change and find ways to capitalize on your ability to move forward and get things done.
Detail Oriented – You’ll need to have excellent organizational skills to keep track of various projects and touchpoints with cross-functional teams across time zones.
Customer Focused – Strive to deliver the best customer-focused product experience.
Phenom is a global HR technology company with a purpose to help a billion people find the right job. Our SaaS platform Talent Experience Management (TXM) is redefining talent acquisition and talent management by helping candidates and employees find the right job faster, recruiters identify and engage the right talent, and management optimize strategy.
Phenom is not your average workplace — we take pride in building a culture that is #NotNormal and celebrates all of the ways our company and employees are unique. By cultivating a culture that’s as robust as our purpose, our staff comes to life with all the best qualities, radiating energy and positivity that extends out to their teammates, customers, and families. We believe living and working with a purpose brings amazing benefits, inspiring happiness, and motivation — and we serve our employees by creating memorable moments each day.
Phenom was named one of the 2019 Best Small Workplaces by Great Place to Work® and Fortune, as well as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
Other Related Jobs:
- Product Manager Jobs at EDB – United States Remote
- Product Manager Jobs at Benefits Data Trust – Philadelphia, PA
- Product Manager Jobs at Tripadvisor – Needham, MA
- Product Manager for IDaaP Jobs at JPMorgan Chase & Co – Plano, TX
- Plumber Jobs at UG2 – Cambridge, MA
- Plumbing Designer Jobs at TLC Engineering Solutions – Philadelphia, PA
- Physical Therapy Aide – Clinician Extender Jobs at ATI Physical Therapy – Cambridge, MA
- Physical Therapy Aide – Pool/Per Diem Jobs at Trinity Health (HQ Michigan) – Philadelphia, PA
- Certified Personal Trainer Jobs at Southshore Physical Therapy – Metairie, LA
- Personal Trainer Jobs at SHAPE Training – Pittsburgh, PA
See More: 1,000+ Product Manager Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.phenompeople.com.