Bed Bath & Beyond
Product Manager jobs in New Jersey, USA – Apply for Product Manager – multiple opportunities available at various levels (Associate to Senior Manager) Jobs at Bed Bath & Beyond – Union, NJ (Hybrid). See the Product job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Bed Bath & Beyond is actively seeking Product Managers to join our growing Digital team. There are multiple opportunities available at various levels (Associate to Senior Manager). These roles will sit in our Union, NJ headquarters.
Bed Bath & Beyond’s Digital Business Team strives to create a world-class digital customer experience across all channels and Bed Bath & Beyond’s entire brand portfolio. By focusing on the customer first and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates engaging experiences that build customer loyalty and drive revenue growth.
From the marketing initiatives that increase traffic to our sites, to the product managers and designers who shape the digital experience, the Digital Business Team works to develop and execute strategies that lead to an extraordinary ecommerce experience as well as a loyal and excited customer base.
As a Product Manager for Bed Bath & Beyond, you will:
- Possess a combination of business and technical skills to lead a Scrum Team in evolving eCommerce properties.
- Understand overall retail business and eCommerce strategy to determine features and functionality that deliver best in class customer experiences and drive business growth.
- Own product vision, goals, and roadmap.
- Operate with a product mindset and customer focus to define new features, enhancements, and digital capabilities.
- Own end to end execution of the product roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on-time and quality delivery of roadmap features.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on product metrics and business KPIs.
- 2 – 6+ years of experience in e-Commerce product management.
- Proven track record of delivering successful online experiences.
- Experience working in an Agile framework.
- Proven ability to dive deep in understanding the product, business, and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to influence others and execute.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA preferred.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: [email protected]
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Other Related Jobs:
- Product Manager Jobs at Robert Half – Waukesha, WI (On-site)
- Senior Product Manager Jobs at eBay – San Jose, CA
- Product Manager, ADB Jobs at Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC – Elyria, OH (On-site)
- Product Manager Jobs at ECI Software Solutions – Provo, UT (Remote)
- Product Manager, Staff – Audio Jobs at Qualcomm – San Diego, CA (On-site)
- Product Manager Jobs at Dover Food Retail – Chesterfield, VA (On-site)
- Product Manager, Operations Jobs at Booster – Dallas, OR (On-site)
- Product Manager of Store Replenishment Technology Jobs at Albertsons Companies – Pleasanton, CA (On-site)
- Senior Product Manager, Creative Cloud Education Jobs at Adobe – San Jose, CA
- Product Manager, Confluence Automation Jobs at Atlassian – Mountain View, CA
See More: 1,000+ Product Manager Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit bbby.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.