S&P Global Market Intelligence
Product Manager jobs in Virginia, USA – Apply for Product Manager, Search Jobs at S&P Global Market Intelligence – Virginia, United States. See the Product job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Product Manager, Search
Grade: 10 (relevant for internal applicants only)
The Location: Charlottesville, VA and New York, NY
The Team: The Product Management team works in close collaboration with our clients and nearly all internal functions —Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Client Services, Content, and Technology. As Product Manager, you are uniquely positioned to be the main point of contact and source of information for client requests relating to Search. Your job is to create the best possible Search experience for our clients.
The Impact: S&P Global Market Intelligence is seeking a Product Manager to further build out and manage the Search experience across the Division including for the Market Intelligence and Capital IQ platforms.
What’s in it for you: This position provides the opportunity to help guide the strategic roadmap for Search across S&P Global Market Intelligence including for the Capital IQ and Market Intelligence platforms. Given the cross-cutting nature of this capability, you will also partner with a wide array of product managers and stakeholders to deliver scalable solutions that optimize the intersect between Search and other domains. You will be responsible for interfacing directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure what we build aligns with client needs and to ensure that all areas of the business are aware of, and leverage, enhancements we deliver to the Platform.
- Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables
- Be the subject matter expert on Platform Search
- Collaborating closely with members of the Search and UX/UI teams to define, and then drive, the product roadmap and priorities based on customer input and feedback
- Driving the execution of deliverables using the SAFe Scaled Agile Framework
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch
- Serve as a platform ambassador for the entire Market Intelligence Platform
What We’re Looking For
- Experience working on search products with a financial focus
- An understanding of financial metrics and data
- Experience managing matrixed teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and user experience sensibilities
- Ability to understand technical challenges and identify opportunities
- Excellent team and stakeholder collaboration
- The ability to present to diverse audiences commanding both subject matter and technical expertise
- BA/BS in finance, business, computer science or related fields
- 5+ years of related experience in product management
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only)
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $55,900 to $116,100. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 261324
Other Related Jobs:
- Product Strategy Manager | 3-5 Yrs Exp Jobs at JEG Search LLC – Greater Chicago Area Remote
- Product Manager, WhatsApp Jobs at WhatsApp – United States Remote
- Manager, Product Manager Jobs at KPMG US – Atlanta, GA
- Product Manager – Career Pathing (EX) Jobs at Phenom – Ambler, PA Remote
- Product Manager Jobs at EDB – United States Remote
- Product Manager Jobs at Benefits Data Trust – Philadelphia, PA
- Product Manager Jobs at Tripadvisor – Needham, MA
- Product Manager for IDaaP Jobs at JPMorgan Chase & Co – Plano, TX
- Plumber Jobs at UG2 – Cambridge, MA
- Plumbing Designer Jobs at TLC Engineering Solutions – Philadelphia, PA
See More: 1,000+ Product Manager Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to Apply
To apply for this job please visit spgi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.