Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Product Manager – Tech, Amazon Publisher Services Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, California. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1898779
Job Title: Product Manager.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps digital publishers of all sizes around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and OTT publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore’s global top 100, to help them monetize their content with demand from Amazon and other programmatic buyers. Our server-side and in-app bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling trillions of ad requests. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
We are seeking to hire a Product Manager for our data engineering group. In this role you will define and inform the data strategy and influence the direction of a new, high-growth data initiative for advertising business. You will work closely with data engineers, business analysts, data scientists, publisher customers and internal stakeholders to shape the future of data and reporting solutions for publishers and internal stakeholders. This is a high-impact role that requires strong execution, technical depth, analytics rigor and excellent communication.
Key job responsibilities
· Manage data products and features for internal (e.g., account managers, analysts, business and product teams) and external customers (e.g., publishers)
· Influence strategic business direction and organization priorities for data products.
· Establish processes to ensure product meets customer needs. (e.g., roadmap prioritization, product lifecycle) and audit mechanisms (e.g., metrics, reporting, evaluation standards).
· Reviewing new business initiatives across stakeholder (APS Web, Mobile, Finance) organizations, scope and manage reporting requirements and process.
· Review reporting requirements from stakeholders, provide assessment, and monitor implementation during the launch period.
· Provide end-to-end financial/operational/business metric requirements for projects and business initiatives.
· Actively participates in projects throughout their life cycle – from design through delivery.
· Bachelor’s degree, or appropriate work experience on well-loved data/analytics products
· 2+ years of work experience performing relevant product management and/or financial transactional accounting related job functions
· MBA or a Master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related fields
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions (SQL preferred)
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Able to make the case for a technology product and can influence teams to dedicate resources
· Strong, data-driven business and technical judgment
· Ability to distill informal business requirements into problem definitions, dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives.
· Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions.
· Excellent writing skills; able to produce and finalize complex documents
· Understands technologies within product area. Can articulate technology requirements for a feature/API (e.g., performance, latency). Asks the right technical questions; can identify risks in technology design choices.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer, Cornerstone Bidder Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, Advertiser Support Performance, Advertiser Support Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Principal, DoD Cybersecurity Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Program Execution Specialist, Federal Delivery Org, WWPS Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Software Development Engineer, Frequency Management Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Software Engineer, Ads Tech Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Software Development Engineer / Tech Lead Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Quality Assurance Engineer, Amazon Advertising DSP Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Account Manager, Ads Account Manager Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Sr. Program Manager, PSAS Expansions Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.