Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Product Manager – Technical, Alexa Experiences Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1618988
Job Title: Product Manager – Technical, Alexa Experiences
We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, big thinker for a confidential new initiative within Alexa.
A day in the life
As a Product Manager for Alexa Experiences, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the product definition, design, and go-to-market for mission critical initiatives within the Alexa team. You will drive product strategy and definition, collaborate with business development, marketing, PR, finance and engineering to develop and launch new programs, and maintain ownership over the course of a product life-cycle. This high visibility role will change how we engage with and market products from our third party partners, and how our customers experience these products. This role is a great fit for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, and who is sensitive to the diverse perspectives of stakeholders and works with them to resolve differences.
About the hiring group
Amazon’s Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. This customer-facing program will help them get the most from their Alexa enabled devices.
· Lead the development of a program strategy and vision
· Create buy-in for the vision across the Alexa organization and external stakeholders.
· Establish metrics and key performance indicators for success
· Develop detailed business requirements, user stories, and product specifications
· Create roadmaps that span multiple teams across a large organization
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing executive leadership
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
· Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Amazon Fresh Store Associate Amazon Jobs – Warrington, PA
- Sr. Software Dev Engineer – FinTech Amazon Jobs – New Jersey
- Amazon 4-star Retail Associate Amazon Jobs – St Louis, MO
- Sr. Program Manager Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Manager, Satellite Subsystem Verification Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Principal Program Mgr (ACES) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Harlem, GA
- Senior Multidisciplinary Systems Engineer (Systems Integration & Test) Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Paralegal, Trademark Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Electrical / Telecom BIM Designer Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.