Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Product Manager Technical III – External Svcs – AMZ5757 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1720222
Job Title: Product Manager Technical III – External Svcs.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Entity: AMAZON WEB SERVICES, INC.
Job Title: Product Manager Technical III – External Svcs
Location: Seattle, WA
Own and deliver world-class experiences to our customers from an innovation, usability, and design perspective. Formulate product strategies and work with innovative computing and application development platforms. Deliver product vision, business requirements, and quantitative analysis to support proposals. Assure technical specifications are in alignment with engineering teams. Work across engineering, business development, and marketing leads to set strategy, define the product, and make the difficult, high-judgment trade-offs between features and time-to-market. Partner with the technical leaders of the organization to ensure the programming model, scalability and reliability promises, and developer experience delight our customers.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation #0000
BACHELORS DEGREE OR FOREIGN EQUIVALENT IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, ENGINEERING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, OR A RELATED FIELD AND THREE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE JOB OFFERED OR A RELATED OCCUPATION. ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE IN THE JOB OFFERED OR A RELATED OCCUPATION MUST INVOLVE THE FOLLOWING SKILL(S): (1) OWNING AND DRIVING END-TO-END PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS ACROSS MULTIPLE TEAMS; (2) PRIORITIZING COMPLEX DELIVERABLES WHILE UNDERSTANDING TECHNICAL CONCEPTS, MANAGING TRADE-OFFS, AND LEADING MEETINGS WITH TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS LEADERS; (3) UTILIZING DATA TO MANAGE METRICS, DRIVE PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS AND IMPLEMENT BUSINESS CASES, AND (4) EXPERIENCE WITH BUILDING AND DELIVERING LARGE SCALE SERVICES IN CLOUD BASED ENVIRONMENTS; (5) EXPERIENCE WITH SUCCESSFULLY BRINGING NEW DEVELOPER FACING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO MARKET.
Please see job description and the position requirements above.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Risk Manager II – AMZ5759 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Program Manager II – AMZ5768 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Professional Services II – AMZ5800 Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- HW Commodity Specialist II – AMZ5816 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- VP Engineering – Data Platform Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Product Manager Technical – External Services – AMZ5607 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Engineer, ECS Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Jacksonville, FL
- Sr. PM Loss Prevention Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Data Center Project Engineer (Critical Infrastructure) Amazon Jobs – Johnstown, OH
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.