Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States – Apply for Product Safety&Compliance Mgr, Private Brands, Hardlines , Product Safety Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2317228
Job Title: Product Safety&Compliance Mgr.
Amazon’s vision is to be the most customer-centric company in the world. The Private Brands Product Safety and Compliance (PBPSC) group supports this by obsessing over safety and compliance for our customers.
The PBPSC team builds and maintains regulatory expertise and uses it to influence safe and compliant product selection and development. Our team implements controls to protect our customers and the earth throughout the life of the product through audits, investigations, and program reviews.
This role focuses on safety and compliance policy and strategy. Do you have a passion for product safety? Does helping to build a business by developing high level processes and innovative scalable solutions, while maintaining the highest standards for worldwide compliance, interest you? Do you have a broad and deep understanding of compliance and regulatory affairs and want an opportunity to lead cross-functional business and development teams? If so, you should join our team.
Key job responsibilities
- Identify, scope, and communicate current global regulatory requirements and provide early notice of potential changes to requirements
- Build and maintain compliance policies for a variety product types and geographies
- Manage and resolve competing perspectives of stakeholders to drive conformity
- Provide guidance to business and legal teams on product safety and compliance complexities
- Support post-market incident management together with our surveillance team
- Develop relationships with relevant industry bodies to obtain insights and help shape the regulatory landscape
• 2+ years’ direct experience with electrical and electronic product safety and compliance
• 5+ years’ experience with consumer electronics or electrical products manufacturer, test lab, regulatory agency, or similar function
• Experience creating sustainable and scalable processes
• Experience working in a multi-national company within an international team
• Experience using understanding of compliance and regulatory affairs to document and communicate product requirements across all levels of the organization
• Knowledge of product development process and product lifecycle management
- 5+ years’ experience managing Safety and Compliance in a large scale retail or manufacturing environment
- Direct experience engaging with regulatory authorities, associations, or standards bodies
- Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvements
- Electronic and electrical product design experience
- Experience with government authorities, customs, or other enforcement agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with global markets access and the CB Scheme
- Loss Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs – Union City, GA
- Data Center Security Manager Amazon Jobs – Culpeper, VA
- Manager, Amzn Dedicated Cloud Engineering Amazon Jobs – Columbia, MD
- Loss Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs – Sumner, WA
- Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, Buy with Prime Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- AFE Ops Associate Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, GA
- Amazon Robotics – Technical Program Manager Intern (Robotic Sortation) – Summer 2023 Amazon Jobs – Westborough, MA
- GM Administrative Assistant Amazon Jobs – Pooler, GA
- Sr. Learning Program Manager, Amazon Business Enablement Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Controlled Substance Compl Mgr, Amazon Pharmacy Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.