Bank of America
Bank of America jobs in New Jersey, USA – Apply for Production Services Specialist II Jobs at Bank of America – Jersey City, NJ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Production Services Specialist role provides front line technical support to end users responding to issues related to Problem/Incident Management, Releases/Deployments, Operational Readiness, Application Monitoring, and Production Governance. The person is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and work with peers to ensure stable release deployments and platform stability. Grow your career in our dynamic and fast paced environment of diverse software platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the banking industry.
- Support includes research, triage, defect resolution, test support, coding, compliance and all other production support functions.
- Provides on call support for problem triaging and will coordinate with various support teams across the organization.
- Communicates with line of business and management the overall status and health of the application.
- Looks for areas of improvement in monitoring, application stability, and speed of determining root cause
- Performs trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills and conducts root cause analysis.
- Work closely with Technology Infrastructure Teams, Development & Testing Teams in supporting Integrated / Independent releases, software/hardware upgrades, server upgrades etc
- Real-time restoration and triaging of issues impacting technical services (application/infrastructure) to bank customers and partners in a timely manner while keeping partners advised of significant progress or challenges during the restoration period.
- Assesses initial severity, gather impacts, creates tickets (REMEDY), engages necessary support teams, and escalates as necessary to ensure timely restoration
- Participate in Disaster Recovery and Resiliency
- Excellent communication skills. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical partners.
- Must be willing and able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to wider team in team meetings face-to-face and via remote-working tools.
- Hands-on experience in Incident and problem management.
- MS SQL Server
- Day to day task requires the ability to solve production down situations under tight SLA deadlines. Root cause and problem resolution follow-up.
- L2 Application Production support experience
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong automation skills.
- Work with Sr management and stakeholders to identify problems, suggest solution and implement improvements
- Ability to communicate well to other members across the verticals.
- Willing to work in shifts and on weekends.
- 5 days a week not necessarily Monday to Friday.
- 1st and 2nd shifts (Once in 7 weeks)
- Weekend Oncall Support(Once in 7 weeks)
Required Technical Skills
- Hands on experience with Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting, SQL
- Hands on experience with Database (Oracle, Sybase, SqlServer)
- Experience in monitoring tools like ITRS Geneous, Splunk
- Experience in Job scheduling tools like Autosys.
- Aware of ITIL concepts like Incident and Problem Management
- Exposure to Back and Front Office Operations in investment banking environment
- Able to contribute to 1. Automation 2. Causal analysis 3. Develop shared/common solutions
- Ability to Support users on complex technical issues, data issues, problems related to supported applications
- Exhibit a strong sense of teamwork and inclusiveness. Respond to requests and inquiries from users within the pre-determined timeframe of our service level agreement
- Flexible enough to work for extended hours and on weekends as needed to handle high priority issues, production recoveries, provide support to Dev & Infrastructure Releases
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Understanding in depth the business processes supported by the system. Monitor the scheduling jobs and ensure proper action in case if issues or failures. Maintain documentation and knowledge repository
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Loan IQ – Feature Lead Jobs at Bank of America – Jersey City, NJ
- Senior Engineer – FICC Tech Jobs at Bank of America – Chicago, IL
- Machine Operator I Jobs at Bank of America – Addison, TX
- Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer- New York, NY Jobs at Bank of America – New York, NY
- Python Software Engineer III – Fixed Income Technology Jobs at Bank of America – New York, NY
- Delivery Lead Jobs at Bank of America – Richmond, VA
- Technology Risk Officer Jobs at Bank of America – Newark, DE
- Hadoop Developer Jobs at Bank of America – Charlotte, NC
- Application Control Specialist Jobs at Bank of America – Pennington, NJ
- Software Engineer III Jobs at Bank of America – Addison, TX
See More: 1,000+ Bank of America Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ghr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.