Bank of America
Bank of America jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Production Support Analyst – Core Technology Infrastructure Jobs at Bank of America – Chandler, AZ (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for support of assigned applications
- User and batch job issue resolution
- Creating support documentation and updating existing documentation
- Investigation of root cause analysis and irreversible corrective action
- Will work closely with Business Partners and Development team
- Hands on support of the applications
- Incident break fix development work
- Change request management
- Work in shift system to cover 24×7 Production Support
- 5 to 7 Years in development and Production Support
- Java/J2EE, Oracle/SQL, windows, ETL, Windows servers, SFTP concepts,
- Have a good handle on application servers like Tomcat, IIS, batch processing.
- Good Analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Prior experience of working in Production Support is plus
- Understanding of Incident, Problem & Change management
- Development of Java code, Oracle & SQL queries
- Middleware technologies including IBM WebSphere, MQ, Java, J2EE, Linux
- Experienced in ETL Processing
- Understanding of tools such as Introscope, SiteScope, BladeLogic, Splunk, Eclipse, WinSCP, Remedy
- Proven team player who can work comfortably in a multicultural environment
- Proven ability to work independently, multi task and effectively work in a complex environment with a global team structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong influencer, facilitator, and collaborator.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Must be pro-active, enthusiastic, flexible, results driven with attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Motivation to achieve results and the ability to quickly integrate into teams
Bank of America’s Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization….
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Assists in establishment of input/output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 5 or more years of systems engineering experience.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. Linux/UNIX System Administrator – Core Technology Infrastructure Jobs at Bank of America – Charlotte, NC (On-site)
- Technical Support Consultant – Core Technology Infrastructure Jobs at Bank of America – Richmond, VA (On-site)
- Software Engineer II – Core Technology Infrastructure Jobs at Bank of America – Richardson, TX
- Merchant Services Transaction Risk Monitoring Executive Jobs at Bank of America – Newark, DE
- Technology Manager – App Test Jobs at Bank of America – Kennesaw, GA (On-site)
- Fraud Client Services Representative- ATM Debit (2nd Shift) Jobs at Bank of America – Phoenix, AZ (On-site)
- Technology Manager, Global Banking Technology Jobs at Bank of America – Charlotte, NC
- Software Engineer III, Risk Technology Jobs at Bank of America – Charlotte, NC (On-site)
- Talent Acquisition Consultant I- Consumer Investments/Merrill Edge Home Office Jobs at Bank of America – Plano, TX (Remote)
- UI Architect- Charlotte, NC Jobs at Bank of America – Richardson, TX (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Bank of America Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit ghr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.