Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Professional Services Cloud Consultant Intern Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2285418
Job Title: Professional Services Cloud Consultant Intern .
Do you want to experiment with innovative technologies, including Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, and Internet of Things? Are you passionate about educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing solutions for a challenging set of customers?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking interns to join our AWS Professional Services Internship program. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing business and to deliver value to AWS customers of all sizes from startups to global brands. The skills and experiences you gain will be highly sought after throughout the industry and give you the opportunity for the career of a lifetime.
The AWS Professional Services organization is a global team of experts that helps AWS customers realize their desired business outcomes when using the AWS Cloud. We deliver focused guidance through our global specialty practices, which cover a variety of solutions, technologies, and industries. In addition to working alongside our customers, we share our experience through tech talk webinars, White Papers, and blog posts that are available to anyone.
As a Professional Services intern, you will gain hands-on experience in cloud computing, develop business acumen, and learn about Amazon’s peculiar culture. You will work on projects, have the opportunity to obtain the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, and attend professional development events.
Upon successful completion of the internship program, selected interns will receive a full-time offer to join the Professional Services and go into AWS TechU. AWS Tech U is an accelerated career development program for recent graduates and early career professionals entering technical roles to advance their skills and help customers design flexible and resilient cloud-based solutions. The 12-month onboarding residency program includes a six-month academic curriculum followed by six months of on-the-job-training in the field. While in AWS Tech U, you will learn key technical and professional skills from top AWS subject matter experts that you can use in your career working with AWS’s customers.
Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 consecutive weeks, starting May/June 2023. Applicants should have at a minimum one quarter/semester remaining after their internship concludes.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
The program offers the opportunity to specialize in an area of interest including:
DevOps Specialist – A leader in building advanced computing systems that harness continuous integration/continuous deployment pipelines and utilize the strengths of cloud computing to build scalable and economical systems for clients.
Cloud Infrastructure Architect – An expert in cloud-based networking and system rollouts. CIAs specialize in network performance, infrastructure provisioning, and building Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
Application Developer – AppDev resources are specialists in designing applications that run natively in the cloud. They are experts in building programs that run on any number of platforms including virtualized instances, containers, or server less architecture.
Data & Analytics – Data & Analytics role supports our services that leverage data and produce business insights, which may include using Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (ML/AI). Helping our customers use and integrate Big Data services in what is arguably our industry’s most exciting space. The portfolio of services covers EMR (Hadoop), DynamoDB (NoSQL), MongoDB, and Apache Cassandra
Security Consultant – supports our services that have a focus on enabling security specialists using AWS Services including Identity Access Management (IAM), GuardDuty, Shield, Key Management Service (KMS), CloudTrail, CloudHSM, Inspector etc. Within AWS, security is job zero, and we believe that solid security practices are the foundation for using the Cloud. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about working with products targeted for security professionals.
Come chart your own path at AWS.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members in an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Projects and tasks are assigned in a way that leverages your strengths and helps you further develop your skillset.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
• Enrolled in an Associate or greater degree program (e.g. Bachelor degree, Master degree) with a conferral date between December 2022 and June 2023
• Experience with one of the following programming languages/technologies: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C, or C++
• Experience with one or more of the following: networking fundamentals, security, databases (relational and/or NoSQL), operating systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
• Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a STEM related fields such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, information technology or related fields
• Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
• Knowledge of the primary AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53, and S3
• Basic experience setting up cloud environment with AWS
• Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Senior Technical Program Manager, ProServe Security Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Sr. Security & Risk Consultant, ProServe Security Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Sr Business Operations Manager, AWS Professional Services, Operations Amazon Jobs – Texas
- Data Science Manager, DSP Ranking Science Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Software Development Engineer, India Consumer Business (ICB) Technology Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Data & ML Engineer – Nationwide Opportunities, ProServe SDT-Data & Analytics Amazon Jobs – US
- Associate DevOps Consultant, AWS SDT ProServe A2C, A2C ProServe Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Associate Security Consultant, AWS Professional Services Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Sr. Software Development Manager – Alexa Shopping, Alexa Shopping Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Sr. Opto-Mechanical Engineer, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.