Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States – Apply for Program Manager, Aircraft Heavy Maintenance, Global Technical Operations, Amazon AIR Amazon Jobs – Fort Worth, TX. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2295280
Job Title: Program Manager.
Amazon Air Global Technical Operation is seeking an Aircraft Heavy Maintenance Program Manager to provide oversight at Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MR0) organizations during heavy maintenance activities. The individual is expected to partner with Amazon AIR contracted air carriers and collectively ensure aircraft maintenance is performed using industry best practices and aligned with the highest level of safety. The position drives cost effective methods and efficiencies while focusing on aircraft reliability and quality. The partnership includes establishing expectations, developing communication paths, on-site workflow performance management, compliance, continuous improvement and setting clear quality expectations. The individual is expected to manage the heavy maintenance work-scope, monitor maintenance planning, and execute appropriate actions to ensure airframe heavy maintenance projects are align with operational and budgetary goals.
Key job responsibilities
- In partnership with Amazon Air’s contracted Carriers, provides oversight for aircraft heavy maintenance at Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MR0) organizations at assigned location(s). Business travel is expected to support these activities
- Provides feedback to Carriers on MRO 14CFR Part 145 compliance through observation and audits
- Utilizes dispatch reliability data and indexing to drive continuous improvements with Carriers and MRO as required
- Manage and apply performance metrics to enable business result improvements
- Develop and implement future processes and standards to improve the heavy maintenance business cycle
- Support Amazon Air Operations daily business requirements and provide visit and schedule updates
- Support invoice auditing and reconciliation
- Develop tracking process and follow post maintenance visit performance
- Support other oversight and operational needs as required with Amazon AIR Technical Operations
- Travel up to 60% local and domestic within the US
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Bachelor of Science Degree or higher in business or aviation industry specific
- Minimum of 3 Years or equivalent experience in a 14CFR 121 airline or 145 repair station as an Aircraft Heavy Maintenance Program Manager or Representative
- FAA Part 65 Airframe and Powerplant certificate
- Track record of problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Track record of positively influencing work behaviors and relationship building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- A general understanding of contract negotiation and execution.
- Vendor Flex Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – ROCHELLE, IL
- Sr. Manager, Owned Channels, Amazon Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Philadelphia, PA
- Corporate Counsel, Business Conduct & Ethics Investigations Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- EDU Customer Advisor – AB, K12 AB Sales Southeast Region Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Software Development Manager, Amazon Pharmacy Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Area Manager – Military Skillbridge Opportunity Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
- Sr. Payments Program Manager, Payment Business Operations Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Head of Marketing Strategy and Growth Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Manager, WHS Manager of Recordkeeping Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.