Amazon Data Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Program Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2300399
Job Title: Program Manager .
Amazon Web Services, the fastest growing group in Amazon, is seeking to expand our supply chain team with a Program Manager.
You will be responsible for creating and managing forecasting and ordering strategies within our team. You will implement reporting metrics that track supply availability and usage rates. You will align with cross-functional teams including Networking, Data Center Ops, Engineering, and Finance in order to provide the most efficient network in the world.
You will develop and manage project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders, define problem solving and risk mitigation strategies, and facilitate conflict resolution through the full project cycle. You will outline potential data errors and logic improvements in the forecasting and ordering systems.
You must have a proven track record of project completion that is on time and within budget. You must be able to command the intellectual respect of stakeholders as well as run extremely effective projects on compressed and timelines while dealing with ambiguity with grace and maturity. You must have experience building processes and recognizing and implementing improvements and/or corrections.
Key job responsibilities
- Data Analytics, drive decision making with Data
- Manage multiple competing cross-functional projects/programs simultaneously on a global scale.
- Interact with stakeholders (Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, Data Center Ops, IT) on a daily basis.
- Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
- Work with software development teams to implement automated solutions for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs.
- Investigate and solution ambiguous process errors
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in business engineering, finance, math, or related field OR 4+ years equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience with data analytics tools, SQL, and reporting functions
- 4+ years experience in lean process improvement techniques and implementation
- MBA or equivalent
- Excellent organization skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven track record of earning trust, taking ownership, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery tasks of multiple project/programs simultaneously
- Determine process health metrics and key performance indicators and develop data visualization reports illustrating process health
- Develop and implement scalable, data-driven process improvement/automated solutions
- Drive adoption with internal customers through effective change management
- Anticipate potential issues and risks, and escalate appropriately and in a timely manner
- Remain flexible to changing priorities and open to new ideas
- Keep the customer experience as the primary focus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- G&A Centralized Software Development Engineer, GL&D Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- GM Administrative Assistant Amazon Jobs – Garner, NC
- Engineering Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Phoenix, AZ
- Principal, Tech Prog Mgmt, Supply Chain Risk Management Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Senior Process Engineer, Amazon Freight, AF LTL Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Maintenance Technician III Amazon Jobs – San Marcos, TX
- IT Support Associate II, OpsTech IT Amazon Jobs – Cranbury, NJ
- Senior Program Manager, Shipping and Delivery Support Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Amazon Fresh Store Kitchen & Prepared Zone Lead (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Norridge, IL
- Dir of Eng, Data Platform Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.