Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States – Apply for Program Manager, Finance and Business Integration Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2271087
Job Title: Program Manager.
Amazon has an immediate opening for a Program Manager to join our Finance and Business Integration team.
The Program Manager (PM) role supports and directly influences the launches of some of Amazon’s newest global business initiatives in the consumer products, digital, merchant services, operations, logistics, payments, and cloud computing lines of business. The PM will work closely with the global financial systems team, accounting operations teams, tax, treasury, and others on new initiatives to provide integrated accounting requirements to the business teams. As a Finance PM, you will:
Own and Manage: You’ll own and manage lifecycle activities from beginning to end (planning, requirements gathering, technology team partnerships, UAT planning and performance, project closing, and stakeholder engagement) for multiple projects simultaneously.
Automate: You’ll work on automation projects and lead the coordination of designing processes and tools to make financial statement processes easier and more accurate.
Support Expansion: You’ll support the expansion of Amazon business by ensuring implementation of controlled processes to keep Amazon’s financial statements materially correct.
Consult: You’ll operate as a valued consultant to partner with many different stakeholder teams across Amazon.
Make Decisions: You’ll be an empowered, impactful decision maker who drives the direction of a project to completion.
Collaborate: You’ll collaborate with Amazonians of diverse backgrounds.
Successful candidates for this position will have a minimum of three years’ professional experience working with financial processes, project management, accounting requirements documentation, process design, and user acceptance testing responsibilities. They will have developed a passion for delivering process improvement across the accounting organization. They are expected to have a deep sense of ownership, and the ability to identify process improvement opportunities, drive positive change across the organization, and enhance partnerships between Accounting and various business and IT groups.
In addition, successful candidates will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing through ambiguity and complexity, and demonstrate and ability to support multiple, simultaneous, project launches at any one time. Candidates are also expected to have sufficient finance experience to help the project launch team identify and incorporate the necessary financial reporting and internal control elements into the systems or tools that are developed to support new business activities.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience managing accounting/finance process improvement and/or technology projects with aggressive schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related financial field, or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree or Accounting/Finance certification (CMA or CPA)
- PMP Certification
- Experience supporting accounting/finance customers to set and effectively manage expectations, project deliverables, and drive resolution when conflicts or issues arise.
- Experience in finance projects, including requirement gathering and testing in environments with distributed systems
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment similar to a high-tech start-up
- Proven ability to influence and make an impact
- Excellent analytical skills
- Senior Manager, Strategic Communications, Selling Partner Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Manager, Program Mgt, Finance & Business Integration Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Builder Tools, Amazon Security Automated Patching Amazon Jobs – Dallas, TX
- IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs – Port Allen, LA
- Software Development Engineer II – AMZ5650340 Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- System Development Engineer III – AMZ5564470 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Security Engineer III – AMZ6042382 Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Solutions Architect II – AMZ6099803 Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Software Development Engineer II – TEST – AMZ6319809 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- SDET I, AWS WWRO CRM Platform Exellence Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.