Canary - US
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Program Manager – Machine Translation Quality Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1647899
Job Title: Program Manager.
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon’s mission of being Earth’s most customer-centric company.
The Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk and Reviews (STAR) team focuses on building and maintaining selling partner trust, preventing multiple forms of seller and vendor abuse, and reinforcing customer trust in our store. STAR addresses risk from Selling Partner accounts across three areas: (A) Preventing bad actors from creating or compromising Selling Partner accounts, (B) Preventing bad listings, reviews and other community content, and (C) Ensuring a perfect order experience, including preventing the sale of inauthentic, expired or used products sold as new, and quickly making things right for customers if they don’t receive an authentic product in the condition they expect. The STAR team enforces Amazon’s selling and listing policies regardless of whether they are acting alone, or in collusion with other parties. The team also creates a trustworthy selling experience to ensure that Selling Partners perceive Amazon as the safest and most effective store in which to sell their products worldwide. Finally, STAR partners with all CTPS teams to audit and ensure accuracy in our enforcement actions.
STAR is look for an experienced Program Manager to join its Machine Translation (MT) and quality analytics team. This team focuses on eliminating language barriers for dynamic interactions in a way that brings consistency of experience for Sellers across multiple marketplaces. As Program Manager for this team you will support strategic planning, customer use case prioritization, and new customer onboarding. You will also partner on initiatives related to translation performance, accuracy tracking and manage operational planning responsibilities of key tech initiates owned by the team.
In this role, you will:
· Coordinate with business owners, product managers, and developer teams across ops, and leadership to identify identify opportunities for translation quality improvement
· Develop a robust translation quality measurement and improvement program
· Create, maintain and disseminate translation quality performance reports to stakeholders and management across our organization
· Partner product and engineering identify gaps in translation quality and develop solutions to address said gaps
· Engage with both new and existing customers to gather feedback, onboard to new programs, and identify opportunities to expand the scope of Machine Translation Quality program
· Drive continued operational and automation improvements to improve operational efficiency
· Launch new processes and develop novel means to track performance and translation quality over time
· Develop relationships with technical and non-technical teams
We are looking for a detail-oriented program manager to help improve the Seller experience by ensuring our processes result in a consistent, empathetic, and transparent experience for Selling Partners WW.
· Coordinate with product, tech, and leadership teams to identify operational and customer requirements, and the impact of various projects and programs
· Create, maintain and disseminate project information to customers, stakeholders and management across our organization, including projects pertaining to expanding the machine translation program; including identifying new internal customers, validating business cases, identifying translation quality bottlenecks
· Engage with internal customers to gather feedback, identify new opportunities, and ensure the highest quality of support
· Drive continued operational and automation improvements to improve quality and operational efficiency
· Develop relationships with product, technical and non-technical teams
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· Bi Lingual
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
· Six Sigma Black belt, PMP or similar certification
· 5+ years experience in program/project management.
· Experience developing operational processes and process.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.