Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Ohio, United States – Apply for Program Manager, PMO, Specialty Program Management, Ring Amazon Jobs – Mayfield Village, OH. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1947004
Job Title: Program Manager.
Ring’s Community Support Program Management team is seeking a Program Manager to lead the Project Management Office (PMO) in support of program strategy for multiple field engagement initiatives aimed at increasing the effectiveness of change management, communication, scaling mechanisms, and improving functional tools. This is an opportunity to help shape the business direction and operating model of a rapidly growing organization with a growing global impact. The manager must have a talent and passion for building new engagement mechanisms within the company along with a relentless desire to continuously improve Ring’s operating models while optimizing communication and collaboration amongst stakeholder groups.
The Program Manager will own implementing and governing a common set of processes and supporting tools for managing the intake requests, workload, and prioritization for the Community Support PMO team to ensure optimal output is achieved. It will be essential to understand business goals and objectives, define and organize program level deliverables. A naturally inquisitive mindset, strong bias for action, strategic planning skills, quantitative analysis, and the ability to organize and deliver new initiatives across cross-functional teams is essential.
The person in this role owns the completeness, validity, and accuracy of the team’s data. The PMO is always in a position to share information on program and project levels to support leadership decision-making. In addition to this, the role will provide support and coaching with project management process and systems used as well as the overall change methodology.
This role can work out of a Ring office in the following locations: Glendale/Mesa AZ, Malvern PA, Mayfield OH, Austin TX, Hawthorn CA or North Redding MA.
Key job responsibilities
· Owning the planning, organizing, managing, and execution of complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders
· Innovating for step-change improvement in best practice sharing, project collaboration, problem solving and decision making
· Comfortable managing various program and product lifecycles
· Partnering with communications, operations, operational excellence (OPEX), legal, security and other key operational experts across the company to help lead, support, and influence new business initiatives
· Helping to drive global standardization of program delivery practices, business processes, and reporting
A day in the life
· Deep-diving current processes to identify opportunity for improvement and more unified approach
· Developing set standards for communication and change management
· Distributing projects to Program Management teams for execution
· Removing and communicating blockers to project completion
· Exercising the ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Partnership with Amazon and Ring counterparts to learn best practices and expand professional and technical knowledge
· Communicating data insights to stakeholders on a regularly set cadence
· Reviewing and challenging data to make data driven decision with sound business judgment
About the team
The Specialty CS PMO is responsible for the continuous improvement of the Community Support Operations through contact reduction and deflection through self service and automation, tool improvements and agent efficiencies, communication of new product and feature launches, review of neighbor (customer) interactions, and CS content management and decision tree tools. We utilizing anecdotal information found in escalations and pair it with data to drive scalable business improvements throughout the organization.
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· Experience interacting with cross-functional teams
· Experience scoping and managing large projects
· Start-up attitude and ability to flex to help identify and solve quickly emerging challenges related to the launch of new programs
· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Willingness to dive deep into processes and relentlessly drive results
· MBA and work experience in technical or customer service field
· Experience utilizing SQL, SharePoint, Excel (including pivot tables), and other Microsoft applications
· PMP Certification
· Previous experience working in a formal PMO
· Sigma Six, Scrum, or Agile certification
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone — while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Greenfield, IN
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Riverside, MO
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Fenton, MO
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Arlington Heights, IL
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Sussex, WI
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Greenville, WI
- Program Manager, PMO, Specialty Program Management, Ring Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer , AWS Elemental MediaTailor Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
- Software Development Engineer, AWS Elemental MediaPackage Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.