Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Program Manager, Smart Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1728537
Job Title: Program Manager, Smart Home.
Are you looking for an opportunity to innovate on behalf of the customer and developer? We are the Alexa Smart Home team and we are looking for a Program Manager to drive the Works With Alexa (WWA) program to ensure that the automation within a customer’s home raises the bar and exceeds customer’s expectations. The WWA team is a diverse program, product and engineering team who is working to solve big complex problems for customers. Our team is passionate about using technology to make interpersonal communication simpler, more effective and easy. You will have an opportunity to work on high visibility products, interact across the Alexa platform and build world class customer and developer facing products.
In this role, you will define the experiments and products that can make a different for our customers. You will shape strategy and have an opportunity to socialize and influence stakeholders that touch every aspect of the Works With Alexa Program. You will have coordination with the technical and design teams, monitor and react to customer feedback, and constantly experiment to improve the experience. This role requires program management expertise, strong leadership skills and business judgement.
We believe that an ideal candidate would be able to bring their own personal experience and use their deep passion for the customer and developer to help solve problems and issues, and develop innovative ways to scale our programs. You must possess a startup mentality, and you must be prepared to go above and beyond for the customer. Our team is focused on reinventing on behalf of our customers and developers to build the most innovative experience in the world and we want you to join our team.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related programs and/or technical program management in a software applications environment.
· 5+ years of experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units.
· 5+ years experience building processes, project management, and release schedules.
· Experience in IoT or smart home
· 5+ years experience working with external technology partners and enterprise customers.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr PM-T, Emerging Business and Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Software Development Manager – Music Personalization Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Inside Account Executive Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Head of AWS Vetting Software Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Product Mgr, Alexa Hub Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Amazon Books Lead – Waterside at Marina Del Rey (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Marina del Rey, CA
- Amazon 4-star Lead – Saint Louis Galleria (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – St Louis, MO
- Amazon Fresh Store Overnight Associate Amazon Jobs – Warrington, PA
- Amazon Books Lead – 34th Street (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.