Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States – Apply for Program Mgr Capacity Execution, AMXL Capacity Execution Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2246056
Job Title: Program Mgr Capacity Execution.
Come join one of the fastest growing orgs in Amazon! Amazon Extra Large (AMXL) is a single-threaded organization that owns the end-to-end Customer experience for heavy and bulky products. AMXL consolidates supply chain, tech, FC operations, transportation, delivery stations, and last mile delivery. We also provide special handling services such as Room of Choice delivery, Haul-Away and Installation/Assembly for select items. AMXL currently has operations in NA & EU, with plans to expand to more countries this year.
We are building ground-up infrastructure and resources to create a world-class heavy/bulky supply chain and need dynamic, data-driven, results-oriented individuals and leaders to help us succeed!
To be a part of this journey, we are looking for individuals with a strong delivery record and proven project management experience to own strategic, tactical, and cross-functional projects and programs. These roles require scoping and creating project plans, developing processes, coordinating and driving execution, and communicating to senior management on status, risks and process/product changes.
- Manage difficult and/or cross-functional projects
- Work with Operations and other support partners towards building robust labor plans that deliver the necessary capacity for the business
- Drive development of products and processes that support capacity growth, centralization, process optimization, associate experience and report
- Development of the overall program strategy, tactically driving teams in and outside of your organization to deliver
- Define the program (mission, vision, tenets), set objectives, analyze data and drive improvements that are quantified with metrics
- Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to understand business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions and reasons behind leadership decisions
- Work with program managers, business leaders and executive team to communicate and impact critical business initiatives
- Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones, and performance across all projects
- Engage other Amazon business units globally to share best practices and improve end to end outcomes for Amazon customers
- Roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, or equivalent education/experience
• 3+ years experience in program management, logistics, operations, supply chain, transportation, or equivalent education/experience
• Demonstrated experience leading and owning cross-functional programs
• Demonstrated experience owning the design, implementation, and optimization of initiatives at scale
• Experience with data mining and data analysis
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau, or Microsoft Access
- MBA/MS and work experience in dedicated project management highly desired
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau, MS Excel, or Microsoft Access
- Demonstrated ability working in an ambiguous environment
- Experience handling changing priorities and using good judgment when working in stressful situations
- Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic, and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in effective communication of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization
- Proven ability to influence internal/external stakeholders without authority to adopt new processes/initiatives
- Executive level written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple competing projects and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in thinking strategically and executing methodically
- Analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Demonstrated experience communicating data insights to others, including use of data visualization tools
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business and the competitive landscape
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Kitchen and Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – North Seattle, WA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – Oceanside, NY
- Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate Amazon Jobs – Morton Grove, IL
- IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs – Albuquerque, NM
- IT Support Engineer II, FC Support (Level 5) Amazon Jobs – Kansas City, MO
- IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs – Ft Wayne, IN
- Area Maintenance Manager Amazon Jobs – Fort Worth, TX
- Program Manager – (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Amazon Freight, Less-Than-Truckload Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, GA
- BXT- Software Development Engineer, Benefits Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Lewisberry, PA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.