Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Programmer Analyst Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1725345
Job Title: Programmer Analyst.
We think smart security should work on any home and be accessible to everyone. Do you? Come join Ring to help make neighborhoods safer. From the first-ever video doorbell to the award-winning Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security.
At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone, while working hard to bring communities together. Now Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family and we are seeking engineers who will help us create the next generation of home security.
Ring’s security program is looking for a skilled Programmer Analyst to join our team to scale and mature our vulnerability management environment; design, develop, test, and deploy software for the vulnerability management program; and develop additional features and automation, maintaining it to the highest standards. You will be responsible for configuring and maintaining the Vulnerability Management Platform, and integrating with the tools and platforms which communicate with it. You will interface with teams across Amazon to refine the platform, and ensure reliability and access for automation processes as well as engineers on the team.
· Securely configure and administer the user interface (UI) for Ring’s vulnerability management platform infrastructure, developing features as needed via scripts or UI configuration, and managing accesses and permissions – including data mappings for APIs, data attributes within data models, UI views, ticketing rules, reports and graphs, scheduling and knowledge bases.
· Use the access-controlled Administration UI and Groovy scripting to configure and maintain all customization to the VM platform including calculated attributes, business rules and user-defined libraries
· Test and troubleshoot functionality and data integrity for all changes to the platform throughout Ring VM’s SDLC
· Review application and system logs to locate and identify errors, potential issues, and areas for improvements
· Develop documentation to include: systems architecture, maintenance, and operations procedures, such as: technical How To, FAQs, status, and other wiki pages for the Ring VM team; and user-friendly How To, FAQs, status, and other wiki pages for existing platform users, prospective users, other Ring Security teams, and Ring Leadership
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
• 2+ years of enterprise-level implementation or 3rd party UI Administration experience
• 2+ years of Groovy or Java scripting
• 1+ years of working with report building software
• Experience with best practices covering a secure software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operations
• Experience applying roles-based access to systems and data
• Experience with cloud development platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.); and querying data stores (SQL, NoSQL DB) is a plus
• Familiarity with Jira/Confluence
• Excellent writing skills with experience documenting technical and non-technical processes, procedures, root cause analysis, wiki pages
• Good communication and presentation skills in both a technical and executive setting
• Capable of working with fluctuating requirements and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Demonstrated knowledge of vulnerability risk management and SSDLC
• Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions
• Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results
• Sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Area Maintenance Mgr Amazon Jobs – Wilmer, TX
- CMMS Amazon Jobs – Wilmer, TX
- Clinical Customer Care Associate Amazon Jobs – Meridian, ID
- Global Alliance Mgr-Analytics Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Applied Science Manager – ML/CV Amazon Jobs – Westborough, Massachusetts
- ]Software Development Engineer in Test Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Sales Enablement Strategist Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon Business (AB) Instructional Designer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Software Development Engineer – Amazon Music, Automotive Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Principal Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.