Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Proposal Writer – Federal Civilian Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1718929
Job Title: Proposal Writer – Federal Civilian.
Federal civilian agencies face unique challenges on their complex missions, and the AWS Proposal Technical Writer is a key part of helping them on their cloud journey. As a member of the Capture, Proposal, and Technical Writing (CPT) team, you are challenged to be creative, think big, and educate our customers on how they can use the AWS Cloud to address their needs. You will work with the CPT team to curate, grow, and update a library of approved content; research and document the ever-evolving internal AWS information; and coordinate with technical subject matter experts on solutions. Ultimately, you will draft clear, concise, accurate, innovative, and compliant responses to RFxs (e.g., requests for proposals, information, quotes) and customer inquiries, as well as research and synthesize relevant information to assist our APN Partners with their responses. You will also have the opportunity to work on papers, projects, and initiatives beyond the CPT team.
As a collaborative team member, you will work effectively across all levels of AWS as you research and write critical content under tight deadlines. You will proactively engage with key AWS stakeholders to ensure our responses are of the highest quality and that sensitive data is properly handled. You should be an excellent writer with the ability to convey complex technical cloud solution, security, and compliance information in an easy-to-read, easy-to-follow, customer-focused format. You must be able understand RFx requirements, synthesize technical discussions, leverage existing content, and create new content.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Work directly with the CPT team to identify required content for responses
– Synthesize your research of pre-approved content and your newly developed, tailored content into compelling responses
– Collaborate with Account Executives, Partner Development Managers, Solution Architects, and other AWS technical resources to draft content for RFx responses and other required documentation for partners and customers
– Work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with compelling responses
– Innovate to constantly improve our approach to responses
– Continuously curate, grow, and update our team library of approved content, driving and organizing proposal content to maximize reuse effectiveness and utility
– Review final documents for editing and content completeness
– Act in accordance with vision, mission, and established goals
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
-Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
-3+ years professional experience in a proposal technical writing role
– Experience with proposal content management systems
– Experience with US Federal procurement processes and developing RFx responses
– Experience in the enterprise IT and/or cloud computing industry
– Ability to work with company stakeholders across functional competencies and management levels
– Ability to review and correct material for content, style, and compliance with internal and external standards
– Ability to convey concepts and processes in a clear and concise manner
– Strong eye for grammatical, spelling, and other editing errors
– Proven ability to meet timelines with limited resources
– Capability to handle sensitive material in compliance with all internal and external requirements
– Graduate degree
-Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
-Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $122,300 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Amazon 4-Star Lead – The Woodlands Mall (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – The Woodlands, TX
- Amazon Books Lead- Westfield Century City (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Southern California Region, California
- DSP Instructional designer Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Amazon Books Lead- Baybrook Mall (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Friendswood, TX
- Economist Manager Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Sourcer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Brand Specialist – Toys Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Leaders Lead, Program Leader Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Implementation Manager – Healthcare Amazon Jobs – Texas
- Software Development Manager – Prime Video Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.