Somerset Global Solutions
Public Relations jobs in New Jersey, USA. – Apply for Public Relations Coordinator Jobs at Somerset Global Solutions – Bergen County, NJ (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Public Relationships Coordinator will assist with brand messaging, launches, stories, press releases, build relationships, influencer engagement and crisis communication (proactively shape the narrative). Reduce media noise to create and execute a strategic PR plan that positions the organization as a premier retail, dining, and entertainment complex. To secure organic coverage of all initiatives across retail, entertainment, dining and luxury through editorial features, influencers, live media stories, and exclusive features.
• Create and disseminate the company’s brand narrative to the media and local communities.
• Develop press-worthy campaigns that engage top tier media partners and create excitement around the brand and its initiatives, in partnership with the broader Marketing team.
• Foster existing – and develop new – relationships with broadcast /print /digital press, identify new outlets and media opportunities that support the organizations objectives.
• Actively and consistently pitch stories to the media to keep the company top-of-mind and generate positive publicity.
• Serve as point of contact for all press and media inquiries and create appropriate materials, securing coverage both proactively and re-actively.
• Write and edit all press releases and media alerts across retail, entertainment, dining, luxury and events to drive awareness of company and maximize media interest and pick-up.
• Support more than 150 tenants to increase awareness and sales through publicity, media relations and community outreach.
• Build and manage a workflow calendar for all press releases and media alerts in collaboration with multiple departments.
• Develop/manage relationships with local chambers of commerce, local mayors, key community organizations and represent the brand and initiatives.
• Develop/manage a robust community relations plan to advance the company in the local market.
• Lead crisis communication efforts to minimize negative impact on the brand.
• Provide public relations council to executive team and to individual departments as needed.
• BA degree in Journalism, Communications, or related field.
• 7-10 years’ experience in PR and/or media relations.
• Creative thinking and persuasive selling through good understanding of media relations.
• Team player who models agility and thrives in a start-up environment.
• Strong understanding on how to craft compelling messages for optimal coverage.
• Ability to create a positive work environment.
• Proven track record managing multiple projects at once.
• Strong network in the NJ/ NY metro media and surrounding communities.
• Non-traditional hours including nights and weekends when necessary.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Account Executive – Public Relations Jobs at Powell Communications – United States (Remote)
- Communication and Public Relations Strategist Jobs at CHI – Bismarck, ND (On-site)
- Public and Analyst Relations Specialist Jobs at HelpSystems – Unionville, CT
- Public Relations Manager Jobs at Robert Half – Avon, CT (On-site)
- Public Relations Specialist / Writer Jobs at PBK – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Senior Public Relations Specialist Jobs at Zendesk – United States (Remote)
- Manager of Public Relations Jobs at NextPath Career Partners – St Petersburg, FL
- Communications and PR Manager Jobs at Zero Hash – Chicago, IL (Remote)
- Area Director of Public Relations Jobs at Loews Hotels & Co – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Public Relations Coordinator Jobs at Gensler – Los Angeles, CA
See More: 1,000+ Public Relations Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.