Public Relations jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for Public Relations Manager Jobs at Phenom – Ambler, PA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Phenom is looking for our next PR and Communications guru. Experienced public relations and media strategists, that means you! We’re flexible on the title and your years of experience—but not on the level of contribution and impact you need to deliver.
If you’re passionate about planning an externally facing comms strategy, executing it, measuring success, then owning the results, this could be your ideal career move.
Phenom is looking to dominate the share of voice for HR tech and AI, which means fueling consistent news coverage and thought leadership of the company in trade and top-tier outlets. In this role, you will own all aspects of public relations — collaborating alongside our current PR manager and external agency. Ideal candidates are self-motivated media relations strategists with a proven track record in identifying newsworthy angles and successfully pitching them to journalists . Candidates should also demonstrate an ability to develop attention-grabbing press releases, bylines, executive quotes, and more with the help of our PR firm, partners, and industry relationships. We move quickly and have aggressive goals, and we want someone who can meet that pace without sacrificing phenomenal quality.
A typical day in the life of our PR role
Phenom is in the process of building a category called Talent Experience Management. Establishing the category through share of voice and thought leadership is critical to this role. As a global HR technology company with killer native artificial intelligence baked into our platform, it’s also essential to educate industry professionals on our AI and robust product offerings.
Because we’re constantly innovating, we always have new product features to announce. As a SaaS company, we also have mountains of data that can be used for insightful reports, ebooks, and other forms of storytelling and analysis. Past experience analyzing data and distilling powerful, media-facing insights is a plus for this role. In addition, it’s important for this candidate to engage customers, learn how they’re excelling with the Phenom platform, and repackage their unique stories as HR trend pitches that appeal to prominent media. Plus, our CEO is never short on inspiration and is willing to give time to marketing to help craft pitches.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Results-driven aggressive learner and self-motivator
- Proven ability to find the story or golden nugget
- Confident presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fastidious organization and planning skills
- Ability to form relationships with media, analysts, and influencers
- Understanding of social media and influencer relationships
- Ability to work in high-expectation environments
- Leverage a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Exceptional writer with meticulous attention to detail in messaging, grammar, brand voice, and AP Style
Work Experience/Job Requirements
- 5+ years of related PR experience
- Bonus Skills & Experience
- Digital marketing
- Data analyst
Applicants for this role must be currently authorized to work in the United States. At this time, we are not accepting applicants who require sponsorship, whether now or in the future.
Phenom is a global HR technology company with the purpose to help a billion people find the right job. Our SaaS platform Talent Experience Management (TXM) is redefining talent acquisition and talent management by helping candidates and employees find the right job faster, recruiters identify and engage the right talent, and management optimizes strategy .
Phenom is not your average workplace – we take pride in building a culture that is #NotNormal and celebrates all of the ways our company and employees are unique. By cultivating a culture that’s as robust as our purpose, our staff comes to life with all the best qualities, radiating energy and positivity that extends out to their teammates, customers, and families. We believe living and working with a purpose brings amazing benefits, inspiring happiness, and motivation – and we serve our employees by creating memorable moments each day.
Phenom was named one of the 2019 Best Small Workplaces by Great Place to Work® and Fortune, as well as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
With over 1,000 employees, the Phenom team is headquartered in the greater Philadelphia area, with offices in Canada, India, Israel, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom, serving 300+ global employers.
Diversity is essential to building phenomenal teams – and Phenom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.
Phenom is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Our commitment to diversity runs deep…
We believe diversity is essential to building a phenomenal workplace, product, and customer experience. As we take collective action to build a more inclusive environment where every candidate and employee feels welcomed – and differences in ideas and opinions are celebrated – we recognize there is more to be done. Our team is committed to advance until these powerful ideas are ingrained in our culture, for you, for Phenom, and for employers everywhere.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Public Relations Manager Jobs at LTN Global – Columbia, MD
- Public Relations Specialist Jobs at Mainland – Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area Remote
- US Hispanic | Public Relations Coordinator Jobs at H&M Communications – Los Angeles Metropolitan Area (Hybrid)
- Public Relations Account Director, Social Good & Issue Advocacy Jobs at Sunshine Sachs – Washington, DC
- Communications & Public Relations Manager Jobs at Voicemod – We’re Hiring! – United States Remote
- Public Relations and Communications Manager Jobs at insightsoftware – Raleigh, NC Remote
- Public Relations Specialist (Remote) Jobs at eLittle Communications Group – St. Louis City County, MO
- Public Relations Communications Manager Jobs at United Franchise Group – West Palm Beach, FL
- Public Relations Manager Jobs at Channel Impact – United States Remote
- Public Relations Specialist Jobs at Deputy – San Francisco, CA
See More: 1,000+ Public Relations Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.phenompeople.com.