Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for QA Engineer – DevicesOS Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1825132
Job Title: QA Engineer.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo and Amazon Show. The Amazon Devices group delivers delightfully unique Amazon experiences, giving customers instant access to everything, digital or physical.
The Amazon Device OS team is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to drive world class quality in the software platform that makes a one of a kind experience today, and will enable exciting new capabilities tomorrow.
The successful candidate will be obsessed with quality improvement and automating tests for regression and new features. Responsibilities include understanding customer use cases, diving deep into the software development, and developing QA approaches to measure confidence in the product. You will work directly with development teams, test automation engineers, and peer QA teams to iteratively improve our software development process.
· 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
· Masters degree
· Experience with embedded systems, consumer devices, or mobile apps
· Experience programmatically testing products, measuring test coverage, developing the best automation, driving testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas
· Knowledge of Python/Java programing
· Knowledge of SQA methodology and tools
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to track multiple test executions/regressions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of working effectively with development engineering and other functions
· Fluency in programmatic-level testing and user-level automation
· Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Connectivity testing such as WiFi, BT troubleshooting knowledge
· End to end testing including device and App features
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Program Manager (Level 4) Amazon Jobs – Pasadena, CA
- Salesforce System Admin, Air Science & Tech Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Incentive Compensation Manager, Amazon Web Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Instructional Designer, L&D Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Dev Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, California
- Sr. Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Edwardsville, IL
- Sr. HR Assistant, HRC Amazon Jobs – Florida
- Analytics Specialist SA Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- SDE II, FinTech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, SAS L&D, SAS Learning & Development Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.