Quantitative Analyst jobs in Tennessee, USA – Apply for Quantitative Markets Analyst Jobs Affirm – Nashville, TN (Remote). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We’re looking for a smart, driven individual to join our Quantitative Markets team. The Quantitative Markets team is responsible for structuring and pricing Affirms debt funding deals, developing platforms and tools for optimizing funding strategies, and building data-driven models to analyze and predict the performance of Affirm’s consumer loans. The ideal candidate has the strong technical skills required to develop and implement quantitative and/or machine learning models.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure the resiliency of new and existing funding agreements by enhancing and expanding the team’s suite of structuring, monitoring, and analysis capabilities
- Develop automation tools and optimize models to create operating leverage for the team and the business
- Provide insights on capital markets deals to cross-functional teams to enable more optimal and efficient funding strategy and merchant pricing
- Work closely with the Capital Markets team to evaluate, structure and price consumer asset-backed transactions
- Build data-driven models to analyze and predict the performance of Affirm’s consumer loans
- Partner cross-functionally with our Treasury, Capital Markets, Risk, Commercial, Product and Engineering teams to evaluate funding, product, and business decisions
What We Look For
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in technical areas (e.g. data science, data analytics, quantitative finance).
- Intellectual curiosity, a growth mindset, and an emphasis on relentless self improvement
- Strong data-manipulation and model development and implementation skills using tools such as Python/R
- Experience building quantitative models or implementing machine learning models is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to collaborate and influence across different teams in the organization
- Desire to understand the broader context of business decisions
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
Location – Remote U.S.
Grade – USA28
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this role. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people who believe in Affirm’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
- Senior Quantitative Analyst (US) Jobs at TD – Cherry Hill, NJ (On-site)
- Quantitative Analyst – FI Jobs at Voya Financial – New York, NY
- Quantitative Analyst II – MRM Jobs at Fifth Third Bank – Cincinnati, OH (Remote)
- Quantitative Analyst Jobs at Smith Arnold Partners – Hartford, CT (Hybrid)
- Quantitative Analyst, Operations (3 year term position) Jobs at Cornell University – New York, NY (On-site)
- Quantitative Analyst Jobs at Gulfstream Aerospace – Savannah, GA
- Remote Quantatative Risk Analyst Jobs at Apex Systems – Milwaukee, WI (Remote)
- Quantitative Portfolio Analyst Jobs at Fidelity Investments – Boston, MA
- Quantitative Analyst Jobs at NextEra Energy Resources – Juno Beach, FL (On-site)
- Senior Quantitative Analyst, CECL-Remote Jobs at Fifth Third Bank – Cincinnati, OH (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Quantitative Analyst Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.