Receptionist jobs in Washington State, USA – Apply for Receptionist – Float Jobs at Confluence Health – Wenatchee, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Full Time Employees of Confluence Health receive a wide range of benefits in addition to compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Saving Accounts
- CH Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Gym Membership Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Shift Differential
For more information on our Benefits & Perks, click here!
This is a full-time “float” position, providing coverage where needed throughout the clinic. Float staff receive base pay (DOE) plus $1 per hour float differential. The primary work schedule is Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, with occasional weekend or evening coverage for our Walk-In Clinic. Additional compensation is available for weekend shifts.
Courteously and professionally greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors. Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff. Provides outstanding customer service in all interactions.
Position Reports To: Practice Manager
- Greets patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous manner, prepares patient information for the visit. Coordinates with providers and support staff for efficient patient flow.
- Schedules, cancels and reschedules appointments. Utilizes the waitlist for patients requesting an earlier appointment, and for filling provider openings.
- Answers telephone, and provides outstanding customer service for every encounter.
- Operates general office equipment.
- Verifies accurate billing, demographic, and insurance information at every encounter. Accurately codes new insurance using available resources.
- Obtains or initiates required waivers for non-covered services. Confirms referral has been obtained when required. Contacts referring office as needed.
- Collects co-pays and payments on accounts and provides receipts. Explains co-pay and time of service policy to patients, collects patient balance owing on account when appropriate.
- Ability to balance a cash drawer and perform elementary math functions (addition/subtraction).
- Required to maintain active Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
Public Health Emergency Mandate
The successful candidate will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19, and will be required to meet future vaccination mandates as applicable, unless a medical or religious exemption applies.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.
- Typing skills at least 35 wpm.
- Basic computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- One-year work experience in medical office setting.
- Medical terminology desirable.
O = Occasional, represents 1 to 25% or up to 30 minutes in a 2 hour workday.
F = Frequent, represents 26 to 50% or up to 1 hour of a 2 hour workday.
C = Continuous, represents 51% to 100% or up to 2 hours of a 2 hour workday.
Physical/Sensory Demands For This Position
- Walking – F
- Sitting/Standing – F
- Reaching: Shoulder Height – O
- Reaching: Above shoulder height – O
- Reaching: Below shoulder height – F
- Climbing – O
- Pulling/Pushing: 25 pounds or less – O
- Pulling/Pushing: 25 pounds to 50 pounds – O
- Pulling/Pushing: Over 50 pounds – O
- Lifting: 25 pounds or less – O
- Lifting: 25 pounds to 50 pounds – O
- Lifting: Over 50 pounds – O
- Carrying: 25 pounds or less – O
- Carrying: 25 pounds to 50 pounds – O
- Carrying: Over 50 pounds – O
- Crawling/Kneeling – O
- Bending/Stooping/Crouching – O
- Twisting/Turning – O
- Repetitive Movement – F
Work is performed in a reception area. Involves continuous contact with patients. Interaction is constant and with many interruptions.
Physical Exposures For This Position
- Unprotected Heights – No
- Heat – No
- Cold – No
- Mechanical Hazards – No
- Hazardous Substances – Yes
- Blood Borne Pathogens Exposure Potential – Yes
- Lighting – No
- Noise – No
- Ionizing/Non-Ionizing Radiation – No
- Infectious Diseases – Yes
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Receptionist Jobs at AutoNation – Mountain View, CA
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at Optum – Santa Ana, CA
- Receptionist Jobs at MCM Capital Solutions – Miami, FL
- Receptionist Jobs at Triangle Smart Divorce – Cary, NC
- Administrative Receptionist jobs at ICONMA – Pontiac, MI
- RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR jobs at Vertex Global Solutions, Inc. – New York, NY.
- Receptionist jobs at Ascent Services Group – Pleasanton, CA
- Medical Receptionist – Pulmonary Jobs at St. Joseph’s Health – Syracuse, NY
- Receptionist Jobs at Trinity Health Of New England – Springfield, MA
- Receptionist-1 Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield – Durham, NC
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit externalnr-confluencehealth.icims.com.