Anthem Memory Care
Receptionist jobs in Illinois, USA – Apply for Receptionist Jobs at Anthem Memory Care – Burr Ridge, IL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Anthem Memory Care is guided by a single purpose: To engage, protect, and love people living with memory loss. We are committed to sustaining a safe, active, and loving environment; to give our families peace of mind; to be patient, seeking to understand those living with memory loss; to provide each Anthem team member the opportunity for personal and professional growth, and to be respectful, trustworthy, and good stewards in all we do.
Part Time Evenings and Weekends
General Statement Of Position
This position is a multi-faceted position, requiring excellent customer service awareness and follow through in many areas and all aspects of our business.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Know and understand the vision, purpose, values and goals of Anthem Memory Care.
- Responsible to provide “5 star” customer service to all customers whether in person, via computer, or on the phone.
- Keep residents informed about activities and special functions.
- Maintains reception area/lobby and reception desk. Maintains all office machines and assists others with their use. Keeps reception area free of clutter, organized and presentable.
- Know and understand the principles of Anthem Memory Care, including concepts such as the “FISH” philosophy and the service standards that are integrated into our everyday work culture.
- Be actively involved in providing “5 star” customer service using the “FISH” philosophy and other tools to do so.
- Participates in all departments that use radios, pagers as a form of communication.
- Maintains all office master forms, lists and tracking systems used for daily operations.
- Attend all staff meetings and in services to keep informed and engaged.
- General question answering for a variety of items…what activities are going on, when outings are schedules, where particular staff members are, maintenance service, directions to facility, etc….
- Follow written policy and procedure pertaining to resident rights as well as resident abuse procedure.
- Keeps all information in regards to residents/staff confidential.
Minimum Training And Experience
Ability to read, speak and understand English sufficiently to follow directions and communicate with supervisor, co-workers and residents; some housekeeping experience is desirable but not essential, since on-the-job training will be provided.
Certification And Clearance Requirements
- Criminal record clearance or criminal record exemption, as required by law
- Health evaluation to ensure ability to perform duties of the position and the absence of any communicable disease, including tuberculosis and CXR clearance.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Receptionist Jobs at Roosters Men’s Grooming Center – Leesburg, VA
- Receptionist Jobs at Acadia Healthcare – Spokane, WA
- Receptionist Jobs at Legacy Healthcare LLC – Bloomingdale, IL
- Receptionist Jobs at The Grand Healthcare System – Valatie, NY
- Weekend Receptionist Jobs at RegalCare at Southport – Fairfield, PA
- Office Assistant Receptionist Jobs at Virtual IT Group, LLC – Brandon, FL
- Office Clerk/Receptionist Jobs at D&G Graphics. – United States
- Receptionist/Admin Jobs at Nesco Resource, LLC – United States
- Receptionist & Mailroom Associate Jobs at Christ Fellowship – CF – Atlanta, GA
- Receptionist Jobs at Self-Employed – Indiana, United States
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit anthemmemorycare.hcshiring.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.