EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
Receptionist jobs in Indiana, USA – Apply for Receptionist Jobs at EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants – Terre Haute, IN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Position interacts with customers and employees as the first point of contact at EPIC MIDWEST to provide requested information and other duties as assigned. Position also provides support to for the Personal Lines Department for specific duties.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Operating a multi-line telephone system, in conjunction with all Midwest locations, routing calls to the appropriate person.
- Update and distribute internal phone listing as changes occur.
- Greet visitors, schedule conference rooms as requested; assist with meeting room accommodations.
- Maintaining office supply inventory/ordering, as needed.
- Report building maintenance issues; assist &/or report copy machine maintenance issues.
- Issue parking tags for new employees.
- Distribute incoming mail & faxes. Process outgoing mail.
- Assist with data input, and other projects as requested.
- Assist various departments with special projects as needed or requested.
- Assist with policy changes, renewals, quoting, cancellation and other duties to support the Personal Lines staff, including required file documentation for New Business.
- High school graduate or equivalent, required.
- Indiana Property & Casualty license preferred or the ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Prior customer service or office work, required.
- Prior Insurance Agency experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, required.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft products.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work with a sense of urgency and have excellent customer service skills.
- Desire to advance career within our organization.
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team to achieve common goals of the team.
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted ” Best Place to Work” in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Receptionist – Part-Time Jobs at Signature Healthcare – Marietta, GA
- Receptionist/Front Desk Jobs at Excelsior Care Group – Staten Island, NY
- Receptionist Jobs at TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company – Natick, MA
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at CommonSpirit Health – Chandler, AZ
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at National Vision Inc. – Grapevine, TX
- Receptionist Administrative Assistant – 835969 Jobs at Drake & Company Staffing Solutions – Madison, WI
- Front Desk Receptionist (PT) Jobs at VanWeelden Financial Group – Olde West Chester, OH
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at CASSIDY, COGAN, SHAPELL & VOEGELIN, L.C – Wheeling, WV
- Receptionist Jobs at Connect Search, LLC – Milwaukee, WI
- Receptionist Jobs at Bridgemoor Transitional Care – Fort Worth, TX
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.