Receptionist jobs in Washington State, USA – Apply for Receptionist Jobs at Epiq – Seattle, WA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
It’s fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Provide receptionist services for clients at their site.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with the client’s staff to assist with front office
- Answer incoming telephone calls and forward to the appropriate person
- Take accurate and complete messages for those who are unavailable
- Promptly greet and announce visitors in a friendly and business-like manner
- Maintain a neat and organized reception desk and front lobby area
- Order and stock supplies as needed
- Perform other administrative duties as requested
- Assist Office Services with Mail & Production as needed
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year work experience preferably as a Receptionist
- Previous experience in a client service field preferred
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Ability to handle complaints with professionalism, patience, and diplomacy
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Philadelphia, PA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Lakewood, CO (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Waukesha, WI (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at REEF – Miami, FL (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Kelly – Rome, GA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Stand-By Personnel – Tulsa, OK (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Manassas, VA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – San Bernardino, CA (On-site)
- Part-Time Receptionist – Contract (Onsite) Jobs at Broadridge – New York, NY (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit epiqsystems.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.