Receptionist jobs in New York State, USA – Apply for Receptionist Jobs at Michael Page – New York, NY . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Temporary Receptionist opportunity at an exquisite Midtown office
- ASAP Start Date
About Our Client
This client is a mission-driven For-Profit Organization. They are a Global Energy Company that focuses on ensuring natural and clean gas is distributed throughout the world.
This exceptional company is seeking a polished professional to join their team on a part-time basis Monday – Friday in their office.
This office is extremely futuristic, chic and sophisticated, they are looking for a Receptionist that embodies these qualities as you will be the face of the company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Being the face of the company, you will be the first person guests see as they enter the office, greeting people with a warm welcoming smile and providing your professional assistance
- Directing guests to their designated conference room and ensuring a comfortable visit
- Setting up conference room and providing guests with snacks, waters, coffee or soft beverages upon their conference time
- Communicating with valet for guest parking
- Ordering lunch for Executives and other members of Administrative team
- Accepting any office deliveries such as food or beverages through Instacart or Amazon delivery
- Accepting any FedEx deliveries for office supplies or packages
- Upon arrival putting all snacks and beverages in their designated space in the kitchen area
- Working collaboratively with other members of the Administrative team to ensure all guests are being helped
The Successful Applicant
- Outgoing, bubbly personality, inviting and approachable
- Chic and fashion forward
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work Monday – Friday
What’s On Offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work at one of the world’s leading Global Energy companies in their sophisticated and futuristic office
- Excellent experience to add to your resume while in school
- Miami location
- Flexible hours
- Friendly and collaborative team to work with
Contact: Danielle Kozelian
Quote job ref: 1540065
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Receptionist Jobs at EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants – Terre Haute, IN
- Receptionist – Part-Time Jobs at Signature Healthcare – Marietta, GA
- Receptionist/Front Desk Jobs at Excelsior Care Group – Staten Island, NY
- Receptionist Jobs at TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company – Natick, MA
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at CommonSpirit Health – Chandler, AZ
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at National Vision Inc. – Grapevine, TX
- Receptionist Administrative Assistant – 835969 Jobs at Drake & Company Staffing Solutions – Madison, WI
- Front Desk Receptionist (PT) Jobs at VanWeelden Financial Group – Olde West Chester, OH
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at CASSIDY, COGAN, SHAPELL & VOEGELIN, L.C – Wheeling, WV
- Receptionist Jobs at Connect Search, LLC – Milwaukee, WI
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.michaelpage.com.