Receptionist jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Receptionist Jobs at REEF – Miami, FL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Office Receptionist – Downtown Miami Pay: Up to $26.00 per hour Schedule: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Who You’ll Work For
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services and experiences to the neighborhood. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 18,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do
Responsible for managing all front desk activity and administrative duties including meeting and greeting clients, scanning, copying, faxing, mail distribution (incoming and outgoing mail), calendar management, scheduling meetings, managing supplies, coordinating services for meetings and daily operations, managing supplies and café area upkeep along with room reservations. This role will have administrative responsibilities supporting leaders
.What We Want From You
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone, displaying superior customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and excellent data entry skills.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Manages meeting room reservations and provides assistance with meetings, including scheduling, organizing, setting up, coordinates food orders, and restores conference rooms after meetings.
- Maintains security by following procedures and adheres to all safety and security policies and procedures.
- Maintains employee and department directories, and email distribution lists accordingly.
- Performs a variety of duties as the need is apparent or as assigned.
- Works well independently or as part of a team.
- Bilingual preferred.
What We’ll Provide
Medical Dental Vision Life and Disability401KPaid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Receptionist Jobs at Kelly – Rome, GA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Stand-By Personnel – Tulsa, OK (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Manassas, VA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – San Bernardino, CA (On-site)
- Part-Time Receptionist – Contract (Onsite) Jobs at Broadridge – New York, NY (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Kelly – La Porte, TX (On-site)
- Overnight Agent/Receptionist | Front Desk Jobs at Hyatt Regency – Incline Village, NV (On-site)
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at HealthCare Support – Hammonton, NJ (On-site)
- Front Office Receptionist Jobs at LifeStance Health – Bloomington, MN (On-site)
- Receptionist (Part-time) Jobs at Similarweb – Reston, VA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.reeftechnology.com.