Receptionist jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Atlanta, GA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We currently have a short-term contract / temporary opening for an intelligent, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing company. This progressive and creative company offers a multi-faceted work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the Atlanta, Georgia region. Are you a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Then this Receptionist position is the opportunity for you.
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Receptionist Duties experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Optimistic, perceptive, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
This position is offered exclusively through Robert Half. This position offers excellent career growth opportunity for the right Receptionist that is driven to succeed!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Lakewood, CO (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Waukesha, WI (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at REEF – Miami, FL (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Kelly – Rome, GA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Stand-By Personnel – Tulsa, OK (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Manassas, VA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – San Bernardino, CA (On-site)
- Part-Time Receptionist – Contract (Onsite) Jobs at Broadridge – New York, NY (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Kelly – La Porte, TX (On-site)
- Overnight Agent/Receptionist | Front Desk Jobs at Hyatt Regency – Incline Village, NV (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.