Receptionist jobs in Colorado, USA – Apply for Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Lakewood, CO (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
If you’re looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, Robert Half has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. You’ll succeed in this Administrative Assistant position, if you can perform various administrative and office support duties. Mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design are key parts of this position, so if that’s your thing, don’t hesitate to contact us! This short-term contract / temporary position is a terrific Administrative Assistant opportunity and is based in the Lakewood, Colorado area.
- Field telephone calls
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Organize word processors, files, and faxes
- Back various projects for other employees
- Internet research skills
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Expertise in Scanning Documents
- Strong familiarity with e-Filing
- Foundational knowledge in copying
- Solid understanding of Answering Inbound Calls
- Adeptness in Ordering Office Supplies
- Experience with communication
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now – this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Waukesha, WI (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at REEF – Miami, FL (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Kelly – Rome, GA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Stand-By Personnel – Tulsa, OK (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – Manassas, VA (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Robert Half – San Bernardino, CA (On-site)
- Part-Time Receptionist – Contract (Onsite) Jobs at Broadridge – New York, NY (On-site)
- Receptionist Jobs at Kelly – La Porte, TX (On-site)
- Overnight Agent/Receptionist | Front Desk Jobs at Hyatt Regency – Incline Village, NV (On-site)
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at HealthCare Support – Hammonton, NJ (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.com.