Receptionist jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for Receptionist – Part-Time Jobs at Signature Healthcare – Marietta, GA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Signature HealthCARE at Tower Road is a 126-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patients needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Answer telephones or switchboard during scheduled shift.
- Ensure phone calls are redirected to appropriate Stakeholder or department.
- Transfer callers to appropriate voicemail when Stakeholder is unavailable.
- Provide callers with information about the facility, such as, address, directions, fax numbers, facility/Company website and other related information.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Six (6) months to one (1) year customer service experience or related experience performing office/clerical duties.
- Excellent phone etiquette skills required.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Receptionist/Front Desk Jobs at Excelsior Care Group – Staten Island, NY
- Receptionist Jobs at TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company – Natick, MA
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at CommonSpirit Health – Chandler, AZ
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at National Vision Inc. – Grapevine, TX
- Receptionist Administrative Assistant – 835969 Jobs at Drake & Company Staffing Solutions – Madison, WI
- Front Desk Receptionist (PT) Jobs at VanWeelden Financial Group – Olde West Chester, OH
- Front Desk Receptionist Jobs at CASSIDY, COGAN, SHAPELL & VOEGELIN, L.C – Wheeling, WV
- Receptionist Jobs at Connect Search, LLC – Milwaukee, WI
- Receptionist Jobs at Bridgemoor Transitional Care – Fort Worth, TX
- Medical Receptionist Jobs at HealthSource of Ohio – Mount Orab, OH
See More: 1,000+ Receptionist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit shcattowerroad.hcshiring.com.