Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Recruiter CTPS Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1642720
Job Title: Recruiter CTPS.
At Amazon our mission is to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
The NA Customer Trust and Partner Support recruiting team is looking for a Client Lead to work with our highly collaborative team of sourcing recruiters, client lead recruiters, and coordinators. The Recruiter will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and have sharp business acumen, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
· Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies that seek for matching fit and motivation rather than focusing on selling alone.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company,
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· 2+ years of proven experience recruiting within high growth organizations.
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
· Experience working with essential tools of the trade, resume databases, and internet sourcing tools.
· MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as influencing skills
· Organized, pragmatic people who thrive in a results oriented environment are encouraged to apply
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI.
· Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team.
· Track record of success in facilitating the identification and attraction of industry leading talent for immediate business needs, as well as for critical long-term talent planning and pipelining.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.