Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Recruitment Marketing Coordinator Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1641434
Job Title: Recruitment Marketing Coordinator.
Amazon’s Associate Attraction Recruitment Marketing team is seeking a Coordinator to support the execution of marketing programs and tactics to meet the growing need for hundreds of thousands of hourly Amazon Operations team members. In this role you work with a cross-functional team of Recruitment Marketers. This is a unique role in a dynamic team and fast-growing business.
You are an organizational guru. You work effectively with internal and external stakeholders and possess great communication skills. You thrive in ambiguous situations and can shift gears at a moment’s notice. You appreciate and can build a great Excel spreadsheet, and aren’t afraid to dive deep into details.
· Support execution and tracking of recruitment marketing activities
· Conduct basic analysis of campaign effectiveness and provide spend tracking
· Update marketing actions and job postings in campaign management system
· Develop and maintain (complex) reports and spreadsheets
· Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience in owned markets
· Participate in recruitment marketing projects as needed
The role can be based in Seattle, Nashville or at one of our regional office locations. Virtual Location will be considered.
· 1+ years of Recruitment Marketing or related experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to consistently nail details, multitask and managing to goals
· Strong MS Word and Excel skills
· Attention to detail and organizational skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills and customer focus
· Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.