Welding jobs in Pennsylvania, USA. – Apply for Regional Code Welder Job at Covanta – Bainbridge, PA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Join us in creating a sustainable future and becoming a protector of tomorrow!
Regional Code Welder
Bainbridge, PA primary base
Please note: You must be legally authorized to work in the country where this job is located and not require any sponsorship assistance from Covanta
- To qualify you must have at least 5 years experience in the repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Minimum 5 years in power plant operating environment. Formal technical or apprenticeship training is desired.
- Pressure part welding of carbon steel and stainless with previous qualification in all positions to NBIC code specs.
- Must be able to read and use blue prints, construction drawings and AWS welding symbols.
- Must be capable of performing welding in SMAW, GTAW, and GMAW as well as all portable cutting technologies.
- The ability to read, understand and apply information such as OSHA lockout/tagout procedures, safety rules, job hazard analyses, and procedure manuals.
- Training and experience in general rigging practices specifically in boiler element rigging.
- Ability to stay alert while sitting for long periods of time, work in close quarters and confined spaces, climb ladders, scaffolding and structures, tolerate heights, tolerate high temperatures and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Training and skills in metal working tools and metal working shop equipment in the performance of his/her assigned tasks.
- Valid Driver’s License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
- Must be able to work various shifts.
- Flexibility to respond for on-call unscheduled boiler tube repair support and work a varied schedule as required.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills are a must.
Covanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf ). Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant’s experience or skills.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at email@example.com.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Technical writer Job at Randstad USA – Los Angeles County, CA
- Science Writer Job at Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard – Cambridge, MA
- Sr. Technical Writer Job at Zones, LLC – Auburn, WA
- Senior Writer Job at DISYS – Owings Mills, MD
- Reports Writer Job at SAIC – Bethesda, MD
- Customer Service Associate II Job at Black Knight – Chesterfield, MO
- Customer Service Manager (Bilingual Preferred) Job at Joshua Fitts Agency – Northfield, IL
- Customer Service Representative Job at Agora Financial – Hunt Valley, MD
- Customer Service Representative Job at Graybar – Greensboro, NC
- Customer Service Representative, Healthcare Job at Maximus – Hattiesburg, MS
See More: 1,000+ Welding Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit covantaenergy.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.