Remote Accountant Jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Remote Accounting Revenue Analyst Jobs at Envision Healthcare – Fort Lauderdale, FL (Remote) . See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Through Envision Physician Services and AMSURG, our clinician-led organization is changing the face of healthcare by delivering high-quality care that puts the patient first.
Envision’s core values drive continual advancement and ingenuity across the enterprise:
- Be Curious-embrace learning, seek out diversity of thought, listen openly, ask questions, and ask for feedback
- Instill Trust-have the hard conversation, presume good intent, honor commitments, and do the right thing for patients and each other
- Pursue Extraordinary-challenge the status quo, champion change, innovate and constantly aim higher
- Care Deeply-serve patients, partners, communities, and each other with empathy, compassion, and respect
- Embrace Teamwork-work cross-functionally, break down walls, develop others, be inclusive and unite to improve patient health
- Inspire Joy-seek fulfillment and the joy of medicine, appreciate others, celebrate wins, and promote wellness and belonging
We offer you an outstanding total compensation package, and a variety of health and welfare benefit options to help protect your health and promote your wellbeing. The benefits package includes: medical, dental and vision, life & disability, 401k, HSA, Flexible Spending and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs continuous reviews of key RCM processes based on annual Revenue QA work plan and work program / checklist as it relates to the following:
- Charge master accuracy and maintenance
- Quantification of missed revenue opportunities (chart and charge capture)
- Billing timeliness and evaluation of root causes of delays
- Patient registration and insurance verification
- Denial root cause analysis and appeal processes
- Payment posting accuracy
- Payment adjudication (over and underpayment) analysis and resolution, including refunds
- Collection timeliness
- Write-off appropriateness
- Utilize EVPS Data Warehouse tools to analyze RCM data and establish trends
- Confirms issues identified with business owners
- Drafts reports summarizing findings for discussion with RCM leadership and operations
- Works in collaboration with RCM management team to review and revise policies based on findings to drive best practices
- Works independently and uses judgment resolve issues but knows when to escalate to supervisor / management
- Reads and abides by the company’s code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end revenue cycle management processes
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize key findings
- Work independently and use professional judgement
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Participate and work well in a team environment and actively promote knowledge-sharing
- Meet established production and quality goals/metrics in a high pace environment
- Follow up in a timely manner on open items
- Effectively prioritize work on a daily basis
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly in a fast moving company
- Ability to own projects and drive them to completion
- Open to change and willing to pursue new challenges
- Ability to travel up to 5 – 10% of the time for team meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university and 2 or more years of progressive work related experience in a healthcare revenue cycle management setting; or at least 5 years of equivalent combination of education and progressive experience
- Proficient in end-to-end Revenue Cycle Management processes
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Hybrid Remote Corporate Staff Accountant Jobs at Sevita – Edina, MN (Remote)
- Accounting Supervisor – Full Remote for Portland A Jobs at Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) – Beaverton, OR (Remote)
- Remote Accounting Supervisor Accounts Payable Jobs at First American Title – Scottsdale, AZ (Remote)
- Staff Accountant – Fully remote Jobs at Addison Group – Chicago, IL (Remote)
- Sr. Accounting Manager – Remote Jobs at TTEC – Englewood, CO (Remote)
- Outsourced Accounting Senior Associate – Remote Eligible Jobs at Eide Bailly LLP – Sioux Falls, SD (Remote)
- NetSuite Accountant- 100% Remote- Long-Term Contract Jobs at Anderson Frank – Denver, CO (Remote)
- Tax Senior Associate | Insurance (Remote) Jobs at CBIZ MHM, LLC – Providence, RI (Remote)
- Accountant II- Remote Jobs at Talentify.io – United States (Remote)
- Accountant 1 Jobs at WEX – United States (Remote)
See More: 1,000+ Remote Accounting Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-evhc.icims.com.