Frito-Lay jobs in New york, USA – Apply for Reset Specialist Jobs at Frito-Lay – Bronx, New york. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Full-Time Reset Specialist position is responsible for building and relocating store fixtures and completing product line item schematic changes within existing customer accounts. Also includes equipment inventory and organizing with in warehouse as well as safely and efficiently place product within the recommended pattern following defined account standards in all selling locations. Clean and straighten shelves/racks. Assemble and/or teardown promotional and other displays. Communicating with store personnel and working closely with Frito-Lay Sales Representatives in a team environment. The weekly work hours are generally 40+ hours per week. Job may include weekend and holiday work schedules. The position offers competitive hourly pay and reimbursable mileage policy.
Candidates must be able to: Work safely and comply with all identified Frito Lay and store procedures, work rules and policies. Drive to each store in personal vehicle (reimbursable mileage policy). Accurately and timely report hours worked and mileage.
Pre Requisites include: Must be 18 years of age, and able to lift 15-40 lbs with reasonable accommodation, in accordance with Frito Lay job Physical Demands Analysis. High school graduate or GED equivalent preferred. Prior Merchandising experience preferred (retail and/or grocery store environment).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sales Utility Representative Jobs at Frito-Lay – Baltimore, Maryland
- Regional Class A CDL Driver Jobs at Frito-Lay – West valley, Utah
- Customer Service Assistant Jobs at H-E-B – Huntsville, TX (On-site)
- Lakeway Showtime – Food Demo Rep – Part-Time Jobs at H-E-B – Lakeway, TX (On-site)
- Food Demo Rep Jobs at H-E-B – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Gonzales Dairy – Customer Service Spec – Full-Time Jobs at H-E-B – Gonzales, TX (On-site)
- Customer Service Rep Jobs at H-E-B – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Waxahachie Beer & Wine – Customer Service Spec – Part-Time Jobs at H-E-B – Waxahachie, TX (On-site)
- Cust Serv Rep-In Store Shopper Jobs at H-E-B – Cypress, TX (On-site)
- Waco 05 Grocery – Customer Service Rep – Part-Time Jobs at H-E-B – Woodway, TX (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Frito-Lay Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit pepsicoglobalpontoon.avature.net.