Excelitas Technologies Corp.
Accounting jobs in Massachusetts, USA – Apply for Revenue Accountant Job at Excelitas Technologies Corp. – Waltham, MA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Revenue Accountant will assist with defining and creating new revenue procedures and participating initiatives to improve business processes. The Revenue Accountant will be processing transactions in revenue accounting systems, making journal entries, running financial reports, analyzing booked and deferred revenue, costs of sale and deferred contract costs etc.
This position will report to the Global Director of Revenue, and will work closely with Regional Directors of Revenue, other members of the GRA team as well as Sales and Operations managers, Divisional Finance Partners, Technical Revenue Accounting, IT and Order-To-Cash support personnel at various site locations globally.
Excelitas Technology has locations in North America, EMEA and APAC regions. The role will involve communications with teams located in various parts of the world.
- Collect and review data from various operating sites and systems used to close revenue books.
- Support monthly and quarterly financial close process including importing and exporting data, analyzing and explaining variances from forecast.
- Process transactions in revenue support systems
- Review customer contracts for revenue recognition attributes.
- Make manual adjusting journal entries
- Reconcile B/S accounts at period end
- Maintain appropriate internal controls and support external audit activities and audit preparation.
- Provide relevant financial reporting to Revenue Accounting management, Business Unit Sales and Operations managers and Finance teams.
- Support the implementation of new revenue recognition calculation tools (RevStream, Alteryx, Agiloft CMS, Blackline, Tableau) by testing of transactions, running exception reports, working with others on Revenue Accounting Team and on individual sites.
- Support external statutory reporting requirements as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/ Finance required. CPA, CA, CMA, CIA, CISA designation would be a plus
- Accounting background including experience of making journal and general ledger entries, doing reconciliations, etc.
- Experience working with Financial ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
- Goal / deadline oriented
- Must be able to focus on detail and be able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work flexible hours in support of regional teams, particularly around quarterly close
Your Preferred Experience
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting or corporate accounting, preferably within a publicly traded company.
- Some exposure to technology manufacturing or engineering services businesses
- Exposure to revenue recognition software such as RevStream, Revpro or Softrax, and to SAP S/4 HANA or Oracle e-Business Suite, including GL, OM, AR, and Projects.
- Exposure to data analytics tools such as Tableau or Alteryx.
- Exposure to automated Contract Management solutions and Blackline reconciliation tool.
- Working knowledge of ASC 606 revenue recognition standards
This position requires the use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
Visa sponsorship is not available for any position at Excelitas
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
We are seeking a qualified Accountant, located at our HQ office in Waltham and supporting our Global Revenue Accounting (GRA) team, to participate in monthly and quarterly accounting close cycles. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing best in class support for the period close of revenue and cost G/L accounts in a global, technology and manufacturing environment, and contributing to new IT system implementation projects.
- ITAR Compliance
- Regional Legislative Compliance
- Site Terms & Conditions
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Accountant Job at Fabric – Atlanta, GA
- Environmental Field Technician – Stack Job at Montrose Environmental Group – Wauconda, IL
- Environmental Coordinator Job at Baffinland – California, United States
- Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Practice Lead Job at Arcadis – Raleigh, NC
- Environmental Project Manager Job at Eastern Environmental Solutions, Inc. – Manorville, NY
- Environmental Project Manager/ Science Advisor (EPM) Job at Southern California Edison (SCE) – Rosemead, CA
- Scrum Master Job at Diverse Lynx – Charlotte, NC
- Scrum Master Job at Protingent – Bothell, WA
- Scrum Master Job at Society Insurance – Fond du Lac, WI
- Scrum Master 1 Job at Wells Fargo – Chandler, AZ
See More: 1,000+ Accounting Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.excelitas.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.