Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for RF Test Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1637984
Job Title: RF Test Engineer.
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Come work at Amazon!
A day in the life
As the RF Test Engineer, the individual will be responsible for coordinating and executing bring-up and measuring various RF subsystems of the satellite payload.
About the hiring group
As part of the RF team, the ideal candidate will have a strong background in RF hardware and be conversant in typical RF performance metrics –such as EVM, ACLR, reference sensitivity, Intermodulation Distortion, Phase Noise, Spectrum Emissions Masks, NPR –and be able to run these tests for design verification and device characterization.
• Align with engineering stakeholders on bring up and design verification and characterization plans.
• Test all hardware according to subsystem requirements.
• Run temperature characterization sweeps.
• Manage and track hardware in the lab as well as tracking all ECO/ECNs.
• Work together with test automation team to ensure test plan coverage is complete and ready.
• Work with various stakeholders to ensure testing is scheduled and executed in a timely manner.
• Assess any failures and determine next steps. Engage proper stakeholders for resolution.
• Compile and disseminate test reports. Be able to run statistical analysis for qualifying data.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
* Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related discipline, or 5+ years of relevant experience.
* 3+ years of experience RF/Microwave hardware testing.
* Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
* Previous space design experience
* Experience in use of RF lab equipment, including VNA, power meters, spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators, vector network analyzers to make measurements.
* Familiarity with RF hardware design principles and practices.
* Good understanding of metrological best practices and their applications to RF test.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.