Auburn Homes & Services
RN jobs in Minnesota, USA – Apply for RN Educator Jobs at Auburn Homes & Services – Chaska, MN (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Types of roles available: Full-time
Shifts: 1st with some evenings
Compensation: Competitive wages. Inquire within.
Sign-on Bonus: $5000.00
As the RN Educator, you will help maximize our commitment to being part of a community and service to our residents by assisting and providing training for all of our nursing staff, including orientation and the onboarding process.
- Plan, develop, coordinate and deliver a variety of educational programs for clinical and other staff to meet specific goals and competency requirements in conformance with departmental and organizational objectives.
- Providing orientation and onboarding for all nursing staff in compliance with state and federal regulations and changes, researching and using the most updated sources and standards of practice.
- Use many different instructional formats, self-paced independent study, coaching/mentoring, online learning and others.
- Provide ongoing employee educational and development opportunities which meet regulatory requirements and increase knowledge and opportunities for growth.
- Assist team with clinical support as directed.
Come work with us!
- RN Educators require current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the MN State Board of Nursing.
- Demonstrated competency in teaching and applying principles of teaching/learning with adults.
- Experience with technology based instruction desirable.
- Progressive work experience in health care preferred.
- Works beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary, as well as in other positions as needed.
- Position requires travel to and between Auburn Homes & Services communities.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AHS’s mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Home Health RN Jobs at Gundersen Health System – West Union, IA (On-site)
- Charge RN – General Medical Jobs at Swedish – Issaquah, WA (On-site)
- RN Assessment Nurse Jobs at Cassia – An Augustana | Elim Affiliation – Apple Valley, MN (On-site)
- Dialysis – Travel Nurse RN – $2,574 per week Jobs at Vivian Health – Dallas, TX (On-site)
- RN Case Manager Jobs at Heart to Heart Hospice – Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area (Hybrid)
- Registered Nurse — RN Jobs at Genesis – Troy, OH (On-site)
- OBGYN RN Jobs at iHire – Fernandina Beach, FL (On-site)
- RN Jobs at Nuclear Care Partners – Idaho Falls, ID (On-site)
- *RN House Supervisor (FT) Jobs at Community Memorial Health System – Ventura, CA (On-site)
- Patient Placement Case Manager (RN) Jobs at Trinity Health Of New England – Hartford, CT
See More: 1,000+ RN Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.