Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Robotics – Software Development Engineer – Summer 2022, Robotics Advanced Technology Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2293585
Job Title: Robotics – Software Development Engineer.
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? We apply advances in robotics and software to solve real-world problems that delight our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. Our diverse teams come from all over the world to design, test and build our dynamic fleet of robots and mechatronic systems. Having our offices, labs, test floors and factories all co-located means that we can design the hardware, write the code, test, build and watch it all come to life. This allows us to innovate quickly and on limitless ideas. Current advancements are underway in autonomous movement and mobility, artificial intelligence and machine learning, manipulation, simulation, robotic management software, predictive analytics, and much more.
Amazon is seeking talented and motivated Software Engineers to design, develop and test software that controls and optimizes mobile-robotic fulfillment systems used by Amazon.com operations. Amazon software facilitates user workflows, robotic control and machine to user interfaces, advanced algorithms and mobile technology. Our Software Engineers experiment with disruptive technologies and integrate them within our current software solutions using agile methodologies in a collaborative team environment. Each Software Engineer will have an assigned technical mentor to help with onboarding, as well as 1-1 guidance from their manager, and will work closely with other engineers.
Key job responsibilities
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Identify and develop software solutions to current business problems
- Work with your manager and team to create milestones and deliverables
- Participate in daily scrums and reviews with development teams
- Develop design documentation and lead reviews with other engineers
- Write code and unit tests and integrate code with other software and hardware components
- Prototype and test concepts or features, both through simulation tools and emulators and with live robotic equipment
- Work directly with customers to test software prototypes and incorporate feedback
- Utilize Amazon engineering tools, processes and technologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, applied math or other algorithmic-centric discipline with a 2023 graduation date
- Experience in one of the following languages: Java, Python, C++, or C
- Experience with creative problem solving and articulating technical challenges and solutions
- Exposure to any of the following concepts: AWS and other Web Technologies, schedulers, workflows, state machines, multi-threading, and networking protocols
- Interest in Robotics including coursework or clubs.
- Network Deploy Technician Amazon Jobs – Boardman, OR
- Executive Business Partner Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Education Customer Advisor – Amazon Business, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Sr. Customer Advisor, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Senior Account Representative, Amazon Business – NonProfit Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- LP Mult-Site Lead, AMZL Amazon Jobs – Lodi, NJ
- Customer Advisor, Mid-Market Commercial Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Technical Program Manager, Amazon Fulfillment Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Manager – Satellite Control Systems, Ground Control Services Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.