Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in United States – Apply for Sales Account Rep – Books, BOrG Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2310744
Job Title: Sales Account Rep .
Are you passionate about books? Do you enjoy B2B sales? Do complex challenges excite you? If so, our team might be just the fit for you!
Amazon is seeking a Sales Representative to join the Kindle Content and Physical Books team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting and selling books and content delivery services. This person will be the primary point of contact for customers throughout the entire sales process.
· Prospect, close, and launch new SBM, Enterprise, Education, and Government customers to achieve quarterly quota targets
· Engage with customers and prospects to understand their needs and fit within the Amazon Books product set
· Utilize Salesforce to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize activities to achieve quarterly quota goals
· Provide Account Management post sales to develop repeat or ongoing sales
· Develop an understanding of competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
· Develop a clear understanding of the Books Organization products along with their features and functionalities
· Assist internal partners to drive change and close business
· Document and report Voice of the Customer feedback to help inform future roadmap priorities
· Manage additional projects while maintaining current book of business, such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis
Key job responsibilities
This is a full cycle sales role which includes:
Sales/value proposition/strategic planning
Customer On boarding
- 3+ yrs B2B Sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong performance and quota achievement record
- Ability to succeed in dynamic, loosely structured sales environment
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Amazon Robotics – Applied Scientist Intern/Co-op – 2023 Amazon Jobs – Westborough, MA
- Onsite Medical Representative Amazon Jobs – Newark, CA
- EHS Specialist, WHS Amazon Jobs – Omaha, NE
- Area Manager Intern 2023 – FL, AL, LA, MS, OK, AR, KY Amazon Jobs – Opa-Locka, FL
- Senior Product Manager – Tech, Amazon Music subscriptions Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Economist Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Per Diem Pharmacist, Amazon Pharmacy Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Senior Design Technologist Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- NA Partnerships Opportunities Coordinator Amazon Jobs – Los Angeles, CA
- Inbound Material Coordinator , Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.