Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for Sales Compensation Manager Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1794947
Job Title: Sales Compensation Manager.
For more than 14 years, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 200 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Within the AWS Sales organization, the Specialist Sales Operations and Strategy team is responsible for supporting Leadership, Sales, and Operational teams in achieving organizational objectives and driving continuous improvements in field productivity. We drive effectiveness, predictability, and deliver a “run the business” cadence that allows for the field to serve customers in the way customers want to be served
The WW Specialist Sales Org (WWSO) is seeking a Sales Compensation Lead with deep experience in designing and implementing variable compensation plans and programs, including Revenue Based Incentive (RBI) plans, Management by Objectives (MBO) plans, and SPIF programs. In this hands-on role, you will build and operate mechanisms to ensure compensation policies and procedures are adopted and are delivering the desired outputs across multiple global sales teams. You will be responsible for analyzing the effectiveness of existing compensation plans, programs and policies relative to the needs of the product-focused sales teams within WWSO. You will leverage strong data extraction skills to create sales compensation performance analyses, which will support proposals for new targeted compensation plans and programs. This role will serve as the compensation SME for WWSO and will gain alignment between central compensation strategy teams and WWSO leadership on innovative compensation proposals and policy changes.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Develop a deep understanding of the AWS sales model, compensation plans, metrics, tools and data structures.
· Create detailed, data-driven, written proposals to align cross-functional teams around new or revised approaches to managing incentive compensation.
· Administer compensation plans in partnership with service aligned Sales Operations Leads and Managers.
· Support Sales Operations teams to drive improvements to reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the team to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data.
· Partner with other functions in AWS such as Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence, Finance, Recruiting, and Incentive Compensation Strategy.
· Drive simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, and communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally.
This position must be based near one of these AWS office locations: (Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, Detroit, East Palo Alto, Herndon, Houston, Irvine, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Sunnyvale, Santa Monica, Seattle, Tempe)
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of experience in sales operations (may include incentive compensation experience)
· Experience managing incentive compensation plans for a 100+ person sales team
· Advanced Excel skills (advanced formulas, pivot tables, lookups)
· Experience managing large data sets, specifically experience with validating or auditing data from multiple systems
· Experience managing people
· MBA or other relevant degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of supporting a variety of stakeholders
· Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of leading data-driven analyses, and providing clear answers to complex problems
· Experience writing SQL queries or extracting data from ERP systems
· Experience creating dashboards and visualizations in systems such as Salesforce.com, Tableau, Domo, or Quicksight
· Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills
· Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks
· Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sales Compensation Manager Amazon Jobs – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Senior Program Manager, Sales Operations Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Senior Program Manager, Sales Operations Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA.
- Sr. HR Assistant Amazon Jobs – Newark, CA
- Amazon 4-star Lead – The Mall at Millenia (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Orlando, FL
- Data Center Physical Security Specialist Amazon Jobs – Hermiston, OR area
- Cable Infrastructure Tech Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Executive Assistant, Alexa Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Marketing Manager, New Products, New Product Initiatives Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Sr. Program Manager, Alexa B2B & Developer Marketing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.