Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Salesforce.com Developer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1898743
Job Title: Salesforce.com Developer.
Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions that enables the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Salesforce.com developer to facilitate sales automation and enablement initiatives for our rapidly growing sales, account management, services and marketing teams. This individual will be a member of a team that is responsible for maintaining the system/data and expand on Salesforce’s integration capabilities to provide scalable and maintainable solutions on the Force.com platform. This includes development, configuration, administration of Salesforce.com and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.
As a key member of the Sales Operations team, this role will play a key part in Amazon Business’ SFDC strategy and execution. You will:
· Focus on strategic, tactical and technical initiatives involving Salesforce.com
· Provide administration support of Salesforce.com including but not limited to managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations, and dashboards for daily, weekly, monthly performance and reporting at individual, team, manager, and enterprise levels
· Proactively identify and implement operational and technical improvements and enhancements that drive sales productivity and improve customer experience
· Create, implement workflow rules, data validation, and triggers, custom code in partnership with sales, business intelligence and marketing teams.
· Handle multiple projects at once, be able to effectively prioritize initiatives, and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
· Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
· Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, Java and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes.
· Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, testing, staging and deploying maintainable technical solutions.
· Drive Optimal Business Automation by maintaining Salesforce automation and integration with Amazon databases/systems/services driving business collaboration.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
· Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or equivalent experience
· 2+ years development experience with Salesforce.com (Visualforce, Apex, SOQL and SOSL)
· Experience in writing Visualforce, Apex classes/controllers, triggers, Salesforce.com architecture and API
· Experience in related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, Developer Console), cloud or on premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies (Informatica)
· Experience with integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce
· Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
· 2+ years’ experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design
· In depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Marketing, Partner Management, etc.)
· Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project and/or two or more end-to-end Salesforce.com implementations
· Knowledge of software development patterns & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer – AWS EC2 Nitro Local Instance Storage Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Principal Program Manager, Alexa Kids and Monetization Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. ASIC New Product Manager, Kuiper Silicon Development Engineering – Space Program Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Electrical Engineer – Avionics, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Marketplace Development Manager , APS Managed Web Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Product Manager – Tech, Amazon Publisher Services Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, California
- Software Development Engineer, Cornerstone Bidder Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, Advertiser Support Performance, Advertiser Support Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Principal, DoD Cybersecurity Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Program Execution Specialist, Federal Delivery Org, WWPS Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.