Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Salesforce System Admin, Air Science & Tech Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1825168
Job Title:Salesforce System Admin.
Love aviation and technology? Want to help deliver business-critical technology and tools to Amazon Air? Then come soar with the Air Science and Tech team!
As a Salesforce Administrator with the Air Science and Technology team, you will own the administration of Amazon Air’s Gateway and Hub Portal, supporting business-critical processes. You must be customer obsessed and work to provide the best possible support experience for our users. You will proactively engage with customers – both internal and external – to understand their business needs and deliver high-quality Customer Resource Management support in a timely manner. You will maintain existing system features/products for the business, and drive global quality improvement processes. An Amazon Air Salesforce Administrator should work independently but also partner with other non-Salesforce savvy Product/Program Managers and developers on new projects to improve team efficiencies, customer experience, and usability across the organization.
Key job responsibilities
· Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues
· Configure new and existing Salesforce features including user management, roles/profiles, permission sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, flows, Lightning pages, custom metadata types, custom settings
· Focus on security, user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system
· Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations solving complex business problems by developing methods to monitor data quality and feature adoption
· Understand customer, internal sales and partner development team needs and translate into robust business requirements for configuration and development
· Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders through feature rollouts processes and launch announcements
· Follow sandbox refresh strategy and system maintenance activities with minimum to no impact to sprint development and delivery
· Maintain system documentation
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the STEM field
· 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and development
· Highly organized, detail-oriented, and ability to work independently
· Salesforce System Administrator & Platform App Builder certifications
· Solid understanding of and experience working with enterprise level Salesforce.com instance
· In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce platform
· Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to define, refine and implement process improvements
· Experience working in a deadline-driven, Agile project management framework
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills; able to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Air cargo, air passenger, transportation, or logistics industry experience
· 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Flows
· 2+ years of experience with Service Cloud, Experience Cloud
· Working experience with Data Loader, Gearset
· Have obtained or working toward Salesforce Architect-track certifications
· Proficient in SQL and/or AWS tools.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Incentive Compensation Manager, Amazon Web Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Instructional Designer, L&D Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Dev Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, California
- Sr. Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Edwardsville, IL
- Sr. HR Assistant, HRC Amazon Jobs – Florida
- Analytics Specialist SA Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- SDE II, FinTech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, SAS L&D, SAS Learning & Development Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Hardware Reliability Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Android Video Player Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.