Scrum Master Jobs in Virginia, USA – Apply for Scrum Master Job at ClearedJobs.Net – Arlington, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
CACI is looking for an experienced Agile Scrum Master with strong Agile Scrum delivery skills and project management/facilitation experience to work on a challenging program supporting the Department of State in Arlington, VA. You will work with talented colleagues at the Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS), the law-enforcement arm of the State Department, and play an integral role in providing a broad range of systems and software technologies that protect U.S. diplomatic missions and their personnel. The program emphasizes innovation, and CACI seeks individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex technical and procedural problems. We are seeking candidates who are adaptable, effective communicators, and able to work constructively within a technically diverse team. The candidate must be comfortable briefing executive leadership, and be ready to develop great working relationships with product owners, scrum team, and stakeholders.
What You’ll Get To Do
The Agile Scrum Master is responsible for facilitating delivery of customer-defined software development projects. He or she will serve as the contractor’s authorized project interface with project stakeholders, including government personnel and customer agency representatives. Additionally, the Agile Scrum Master will:
Act as Scrum Master for a dedicated software development team with a focus on guiding the teams toward improving the way they work; Facilitate sprint and release planning, retrospective and product demonstrations
- Assist the product owner and business analyst with managing the product backlog and capture product requirements
- Remove all obstacles to project team efficiency and effectiveness; reaching out to the larger organizational network for impediment removal; ensuring cross-team coordination
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- Coach and mentor other Scrum Masters on our program team, and partner to ensure that our ways of working are consistent across teams
- Liaise between developers and project stakeholders, and foster quality communication between engineering disciplines
- Take responsibility for managing product releases and dependencies between teams and third parties or between assigned teams and other Scrum teams
- Manage and track project finances
- Support development of product roadmaps
- Actively contribute to the organization’s Agile Community
- Lead Agile Guild meetings
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and creating innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components
- Ensure appropriate staffing for assigned projects or tasks
- Provide appropriate oversight to engineers, analysts, and support personnel
- Schedule and allocate work, provide advice and guidance, and resolve problems to meet technical performance and financial objectives
- Develop new and refine existing process to enhance quality and productivity
- Review and evaluate work of staff and prepare periodic performance reports
- Ensure product quality and timeliness of efforts
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
Must have an active DoD Secret clearance to start
- Certified Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner with experience with Scrum teams and use of continuous integration tools and techniques in test-driven development
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Project, JIRA, Confluence or similar project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong software development background, with a minimum of three (3) solid years’ experience leading and managing incremental software development projects using an Agile Scrum approach with successful product delivery
- Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, CM, quality assurance, and release management
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Work experience with the Department of State
What We Can Offer You
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Scrum Master IV Job at pureIntegration – Reston, VA Remote
- Entegral Scrum Master I (Remote) Job at Enterprise Holdings – Madison, WI Remote
- Scrum Master – Atlassian Job at Jobot – Des Moines, IA
- Manager, Animation Art – VALORANT Job at Riot Games – Los Angeles, CA
- Sr. Animator, Motion Graphics Job at Slack – United States Remote
- Animator (contract) – Maxis Job at Electronic Arts (EA) – Redwood City, CA
- Animator – Oculus Job at Oculus VR – Burlingame, CA
- Bartender – WA225739436 Job at McMenamins Pubs & Breweries – Kalama, WA
- Bartender Job at Wythe Hotel – Brooklyn, NY
- Lounge / Bar Server Job at The Allison Inn and Spa – Newberg, OR
See More: 1,000+ Scrum Master Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit clearedjobs.net.