Tesla jobs in Washington, USA – Apply for Seasonal Operations Advisor Jobs at Tesla – Lynnwood, WA. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Welcome customers to the Tesla family by making their journey to ownership a delightful experience.
- Educate customers on how to effectively use their Tesla.
- Re-calibrate expectations as needed in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Identify and overcome objections and obstacles, including charging, timing and customer education.
- Interface with support admin teams (Financial Solutions, DMV, Trade-ins), as well as service, sales and logistics to seamlessly coordinate all aspects of the delivery. As needed, communicate directly with lending institutions and external trade-in partners.
- Coordinate final receipt of delivery and in line with accounting’s revenue recognition standards.
- Where applicable, ensure all purchase, financing and registration documents are thoroughly and accurately signed and in line with accounting’s revenue recognition standards.
- Prepare vehicles and host delivery appointments, including new owner orientations tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level.
- Partner with the vehicle preparation team to act as the last line of defense for quality and customer experience before the vehicle handover. Communicate feedback to program management and other relevant parties to drive departmental efficiency and company-wide improvements.
- Support the Delivery Manager in delivery center operations, task completion and ensuring superior customer service. Uphold a professional appearance at all times.
- Contribute ideas toward improving the Tesla delivery experience, as well as back-end processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services, as well as local incentives for EV owners. Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
- Proactively and consistently update our CRM system to ensure accurate and timely delivery information is available to management.
- In certain locations, assist with vehicle licensing / registration activities.
What You’ll Bring
- Consistent record of customer service excellence with a knack for identifying customer needs.
- Independent self-starter; seeks opportunities to solve problems and enjoys working in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented and possesses the ability to work cross-functionally with other groups.
- Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills; highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to work across multiple systems (experience with Salesforce.com a plus).
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Flexible in being able to work overtime & weekends.
- Occasional oversight of hourly staff in select locations.
- Travel to customer/delivery center locations and travel to and from Tesla locations up to 20% of the time
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Seasonal Tesla Advisor Jobs at Tesla – Rockville, MD
- Temp Vehicle Operator Jobs at Tesla – Miami, FL
- Vehicle Readiness Specialist – Part-Time – Raintree Jobs at Tesla – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Part Time Tesla Advisor Jobs at Tesla – Owings Mills, MD
- Tesla Advisor – Part Time Jobs at Tesla – San Antonio, TX
- Machine Learning Engineer – Full Stack, Autopilot AI Jobs at Tesla – PALO ALTO, California
- Used Vehicle Intake Specialist Jobs at Tesla – Rockville, Maryland
- Used Vehicle Intake Specialist – San Jose Jobs at Tesla – San Jose, California
- Operations Advisor Jobs at Tesla – Norfolk, Virginia
- Ownership Loyalty Advisor Jobs at Tesla – Fremont, California
See More: 1,000+ Tesla jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.tesla.com.